Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game thread: Giants at Skins.

Art

Loved our determination in this game!! As Tarhog mentioned earlier, we slugged them and they slugged back and we stood our ground and didn't let it bother us.

Props to Portis and Betts for some very tough,attitude running and props to Ramsey for coming into the game in a tough spot(important game,holding onto a lead vs a very good opponent) and keeping his cool and doing his job.:) Great job by Ray Brown also. Not bad for a 43 yr.old man..;).

Joe Gibbs' football in December, how I missed it so. Welcome back!!!! :point2sky:

YEEEEEEEEEEES! WE are FOR REAL! That's two big games in a row in the month of December when it really counts. Every team is banged up, but the ones with hart and character come into the playoffs peaking. Thank you Coach Gibbs for bringing life and hope back into Washington and the rest of us dye hard fans living out of town.

Merry Christmas Redskin Nation !!!!

Redskins 35 Giants 20

Wear That Burgandy And Gold Redskin Fans

Keep The Faith, Keep Up The Support

Let Us Not Underestimate The Eagles!!!

Hail To The Redskins!!! Hail Victory!!!!

Braves On The Warpath Fight For Old D.c.!!!!!!!

I am glazed over. I feel like I am in a dream. DON'T WAKE ME UP. The Skins are looking DOMINANT. Giving up only 20 COMBINED points (on D) to our arch rivals in 2 CRUCIAL games is phenomenal. I can't tell you how proud I am to be a Redskins fan (Rooting ONLY for the Redskins since '82). Well, most of you feel the same as me. I BLEED burgundy and Gold, and I must say, I nearly cried. We are hitting our stride, so to speak, and we are as well equipped as ANY team in the NFC, and have a legitimate shot at a title run. However, like all of you, we face the task of keeping focused and not looking past a downtrodden Eagles team (at the Link). 4 more games friends, 4 more games!!!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

This is Lefty's lil bro and I just wanna say that was an awesome game you guys and I was proud to be apart of it with a bunch of great fans. With my main team having no chance of making the playoffs I'm stickin with dem Redskins and hoping that my main team can wip up on the Vagiants to give them skins the well deserved 1st spot! So go Skins and GO RAIDERS!!!!!!:laugh:

Thanks Mr. Gibbs for giving us hope,and and a chance to win. Fine tuning the skins for stretch run has been an enjoyable ride. Thank heaven for Shaun Taylor on defense today.My Stats show me that he was the leading tackler. I would like to see some aggressive linebacker action from somewhere. Let's go linebackers! Can't hear you! Make some noise so I can hear you down in Mobile Alabama. Can't hear you!

The Redskins are a team no one wants to play in the playoffs. No team in the NFC has the combination of top runner, top receiver, top defense that we have. Other teams have pieces, but not all of them. We are flawed in some ways in that we can be figured out and it takes us time to overcome that. We often play a bit too close to the vest making it harder for us to put teams down.

agreed...totally.

The Redskins are a team no one wants to play in the playoffs. No team in the NFC has the combination of top runner, top receiver, top defense that we have. Other teams have pieces, but not all of them. We are flawed in some ways in that we can be figured out and it takes us time to overcome that. We often play a bit too close to the vest making it harder for us to put teams down.

Sorry, I was trying to quote "ART"

/my HTML skills suck

Four down, one to go. :D

Gibbs has this team peeking at the right time, and we really didn't have any drop off in play once Ramsey took over. I expected Ramsey to do well even facing a fairly tough team like the Giants. Our line did a great job today in containing Strahan and Osi, which gave both QB's enough time to get it done.

My hats off to the entire organization. Now it's time to focus, and sweep Philly.

One of the advantages of living on the other side of the world is that when the skins won today in australia it is the 25th, so MERRY CHRISTMAS to me and all the other skins supporters, I wont get to see the game until tonite but the guys must have been great, good to see PR come in and tie it all off with a good win....go skins

From Lynnrd, the old lady Charger fan in San Diego!

Congratulations Redskin fans! from a Charger fan in San Diego.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you guys!! It is almost as if the Chargers were there with you...but alas! it is not meant to be:(

But, if any other team could get to the playoffs, I am glad it is you!! Aren't you proud of yourself for sticking by this wonderful team you have and Joe Gibbs??? You should be!!!

My family, although the wind just blew out our sails this am in Kansas City with San Diego losing, when we heard you guys won on the news (no it wasn't broadcast here in San Diego)...we just knew that it wasn't just because you have a great team and coaching staff...we knew that all of you fans were doing your job online and at the game! That extra umpph! the team needs, really does make a difference.

What a wonderful Holiday gift you all got! and I am so pleased for you!

Maybe it will be next year for the San Diego Chargers and who knows...maybe we will see you in the Super Bowl in Feb.? We (my family) will be rooting for you!!

Good luck and Happy Holidays and have a Great New Year!!

--------

If any of you are college football fans (although my husband and I graduated from San Diego State University) we are also USC fans for a lot of reasons (SDSU alumni and students loathe fUCLA :)-SDSU's main competitor and USC's main competitor).

But this year it is because Reggie Bush went to the high school that is right over our back fence....in La Mesa, CA....and we got to watch him as a high school student (Helix High School)...grow up as a great football player.. (This particular high school, a charter school, has had a lot of college players go to the pros as well as being a high scholastic/college prep school) and the Rose Bowl will be one exciting game....

So root for Reggie and USC! I think it is a no brainer...in USC's favor.

Anyway...once again congratulations on your win!!!

Keep the fandom going!! :logo: And maybe the Chargers will see you in the Super Bowl next time?:)

Adios amigos and cheers to you all,:cheers: and peace!:peace1:

Lynnrd

Lynn

of San Diego, CA

Btw, THE SURF IS REALLY UP HERE.....big, mongo Hawaii type waves..biggest they have been in about 30 years! Very dangerous!

I will however warn everyone that if we end up playing the Giants in the Meadowlands during the playoffs and we lose, they are just gonna rub it back in our faces with INTEREST. So try not to talk to much trash =).

No worries. I think we're all glad we showed up again and played such a good game. We just need to worry about Philly, then we'll talk about playoffs and such.

HTTR!

:logo:

All I have to say...

SANTANA!!! To this day, I cannot believe SANTANA MOSS plays for the REDSKINS!!! AND CLINTON PORTIS, AND SEAN TAYLOR, AND MARCUS WASHINGTON, AND CHRIS SAMUELS, AND JON JANSEN, AND CORNELEUS GRIFFIN...

But, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS...

SANTANA!!! :pimp:

[i HOPE THIS WORKS; if not... http://videocodes4u.com/song.php?file=16239 ]

<div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>

<embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_16239.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed>

<br>

<br>

Juelz Santana - S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

<br>

<a href="<A href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided">http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>

</center></div>

That was one hell of a game. We are playing our best football of the year at the right time of the year. Just like every Joe Gibbs team. Finishing strong. Gibbs is Mr. December, does anyone know his win-loss record in the month of December? I remember hearing that it is one of the best of all time. Lets enjoy this win over Christmas, but none of the last 4 wins means anything if we blow it against the Iggles...you know that place is going to be nuts. Its the late game, the Iggles bums, I mean fans, will start drinking at about 10am and there's nothing they would rather do then bump us out of the playoffs. WE NEED THIS LAST GAME!!!!!

Archived