Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggo anti Gibbs?

Tour of Duty

:laugh: Don't kid yourself dude. Riggins was a beast, and still would be.

Amen!!! Riggo has always marched to the beat of a different drum and he has never been afraid to share whats on his mind -- some people cant handle that. Luckily for me -- I dont have to choose between Coach and the Diesel -- I love em both :D

:dallasuck

:wewantd:

Actions speak louder than words. Gibbs has created a great team. SI said the Skins would only win 4 games all season. Minus a few bad calls on big plays this season the Skins could easily be on top the division. You've seen the games; the Skins can beat anyone. Regardless of how it ends up this season will be remembered. Who cares what anyone ( including Riggins ) says. He's just acting like he knows what he's talking about because he's on the radio.

whenever an ex-redskin picks against the skins they become dumb and illiterate and haters by many on here. i of course was not a riggo fan however he was a redskin r.b. who has won a superbowl so i can respect that he has better knowledge than any of us, however, we dont have to like or agree with him. the skins have won 4 of their last 10 games, to sub-par teams. they do have a great defense, and they come to play each week. that will always keep you in the game, however, gibbs has his people in place, he is an offensive genius, and the redskins can barely score. maybe riggo aint so dumb.

riggo had like 1000-1300 yard seasons with the hogs.

give portis the hogs and he will have 1700-2000 season. I think he is mad cause joe gibbs said portis is the best rb he coached and that portis matched riggo's best season with a poor passing game beat up o line and a rookie TE.

Actions speak louder than words. Gibbs has created a great team. SI said the Skins would only win 4 games all season. Minus a few bad calls on big plays this season the Skins could easily be on top the division. You've seen the games; the Skins can beat anyone. Regardless of how it ends up this season will be remembered. Who cares what anyone ( including Riggins ) says. He's just acting like he knows what he's talking about because he's on the radio.

:applause:

John Riggins certainly could play in today's football...........he'd be a great backup and provide short yardage relief for Clinton Portis but anyone who thinks that he could supplant Portis as a starter :laugh: .....spare me.

:dallasuck

:logo:

I am not sure how many carries he would take from Portis but I KNOW our conversion percentage on 3rd and short would be a LOT better... Scoring in the red zone too.

:logo:

riggins just tries to get ratings. that show stinks him and adam shyne just contradict everything they say. people listen to riggo cause he is over the edge. but that show is horrible. if you want to listen to a very good show on sirius listen to MOVIN THE CHAINS with T rock and pat kirwan.

Funny how Riggo gets to say anything he wants about our beloved coach and no one on here really rips him. Let another commentator say the same thing and this site goes crazy.

Riggo is a hall of famer because Gibbs believed he could still play after he retired. So Gibbs brings him back, and now Riggo is anti Redskin.

I respect what he did for us, but honestly he is not my favorite Redskin.

I have listened to Riggins talk about the Redskins multiple times on Sirius, and one thing for sure he waffles.Some days he tears the Skins apart then he will do an about face.Just the other day he picked the Skins over the Boys and was calling himself a Redskin homer. He said,he couldn't help it and that he liked it or something to that effect.Something else I noticed is he is off the wall ,he comes out of left field with some of his commentary.As others have said, alot of it is for effect and may not nescessarily his true feelings.

Archived