Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player of the game against dallas

skinsrbeast

offense: none

defense:none

Moss doesnt go off like last game against us

MARK IT DOWN...........I guarantee that Santana Moss WILL NOT go over 100 yds receiving!!!

The defensive player.....i have no clue, its kinda hard to predict who you think will have the best game.

Same with offensive, its hard to predict who will have a great game and who wont

so i dont really know, thats exactly why i put none for both offense and defense.

The 'boys will be looking for Moss this time around so someone else will have to step it up. I'd say Portis but I think they will go all out to stop the run. So I will say Cooley on offense. Now on the defensive side of the ball. Is it just me or do you guys see someone stepping it up BIGTIME? Sean Taylor is the first to come to mind, but I'm going to say Lavar is going to come up big for us.

offense: none

defense:none

Moss doesnt go off like last game against us

MARK IT DOWN...........I guarantee that Santana Moss WILL NOT go over 100 yds receiving!!!

The defensive player.....i have no clue, its kinda hard to predict who you think will have the best game.

Same with offensive, its hard to predict who will have a great game and who wont

so i dont really know, thats exactly why i put none for both offense and defense.

........................:pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

Oh, that and the fact that your a girls fan.

Oh, and predicting that Moss wont get 100 yards is really going out on a limb. He's had less than 100 yards in 9 of 13 games this season and hasn't gone over 100 since the 49ers game 8 weeks ago. He has a lot of yards because he hasn't had many bad games either.

But one TD in 8 weeks isn't encouraging either.

Offense:

I am going out on a limb here but I am going to say that our QB Mark Brunell, yes Mark brunell is going to be the offensive player of the game. Mark will not only get the ball to Moss and Cooley but will also find the #2 and #3 option. Mark will also give us one of those scrambles for a drive saving first down. We need Mark to play great to get this win - I believe he will.

Defense:

Mr. Marcus Washington. Our only pro-bowler from last year will show why he will be making a return to this years pro-bowl. While I think our entire D will play well, #53 will make the plays that allow us to win.

Archived