Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Bucs' Fan's Prospective of the (Red)Skins' Playoff Hopes

Pittman4Two

Again, I see the majority of the most of you are not thinking correctly...and then you bring up the Skins/Bucs game..which you lossed, if I may point out.

I'll just curb my udderly negative thoughts because I know the majority of you are level-headed fans that know about the game of football.

Thanks for your cantor.

Again, I see the majority of the most of you are not thinking correctly...and then you bring up the Skins/Bucs game..which you lossed, if I may point out.

I'll just curb my udderly negative thoughts because I know the majority of you are level-headed fans that know about the game of football.

Thanks for your cantor.

Please learn the english language and how to use it before you come back here!!!

can·tor [ kántər ] (plural can·tors)noun Definitions: 1. chief singer in synagogue: a Jewish religious official who is the chief singer of the liturgy in a synagogue

2. lead singer in choir: somebody who leads the singing in a synagogue or congregation

Unless we gave you a singer for your Synagogue, you'll get thanks for nothing!!!! The word your looking for crap for brains, is CANDOR!!!! Take your Tampa Bay/Giant loving ass back to a board that gives a piss about your posts!! Thats if you can find one, which is highly unlikely!!

Partially edited for personal attack.

Check Rule 5.

That's at least 5 (and counting) responses I've had to edit for profanity and/or blatant violations of Rule 5 about personal attacks.

I implore my fellow Redskins fans and ES members to show a little more humor/perspective/restraint, and treat this post and poster for what it/he clearly is: either a pretty darn clever and original troll (who actually DOES manage to work within the Rules) who has found a formula that apparently brings out the absolute worst in a lot of you ... or a true 21st Century mutation worthy of further study in the interest of science.

Thank you.

And Pittman, just so you know ... you used the "cantor" line in a couple weeks ago. I'd hate to think we're on recycle mode already.

or a true 21st Century mutation worthy of further study in the interest of science

That's a new one... lol

Guys, I'm just here to have a little fun and hopefully you all see it as entertainment. A couple of you have figured me out and some haven't but, like I said, it's all for fun.

I believe some of you, though, are playing along which makes it that much more hilarious. Thanks to you...for your cantor of course. ;)

EDIT: Thanks for the tip, Om. I'll have to get some new material since these guys are on to me already. ;)

Thanks for your cantor.

Is lost really that hard to spell that people feel the need to write loose or lossed? This guy must be by far the sharpest brick in the toolshed.

That's a new one... lol

Guys, I'm just here to have a little fun and hopefully you all see it as entertainment. A couple of you have figured me out and some haven't but, like I said, it's all for fun.

I believe some of you, though, are playing along which makes it that much more hilarious. Thanks to you...for your cantor of course. ;)

EDIT: Thanks for the tip, Om. I'll have to get some new material since these guys are on to me already. ;)

AAAHHHH!!! the mask comes off. this is worse than when i found out wrestling is fake. :(

That's a new one... lol

It's one thing if saying "cantor" in every thread was actually funny. :doh:

I could act like a dumbass too, but it wouldn't necessarily mean that I was funny.

Well, I think it's funny. :)

To my eye, there's been a serious and depressing movement around here for some time away from creativity, humor, humility, entertainment and actual occasional discussion, and toward bombast, rudeness, machismo and myopia.

Any time I find a candle in the gathering darkness --- no matter how gnarled or avante-guarde said candle might be --- I'm all about keeping the howlers from huffing and puffing and blowing it out too quick. :)

It's one thing if saying "cantor" in every thread was actually funny. :doh:

I could act like a dumbass too, but it wouldn't necessarily mean that I was funny.

You should read Ax's thread. I think Pittman4Two has been identified as the "Football Genius." ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Any more words of wisdom from Pittman?

Man I hope we play you all again....

Great stuff from the Bucs MB (about the Bucs-ATL game):

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=1889844#post1889844

Predictions

Falcons

Vick - 12-43 86 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT, 0 picks

Vick - 23 rushes 192 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INT, 1 pick

Vick - 13 receptions for 132 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT, 1 pick

Vick - 9 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF, 2 FR, 3 PD, 2 BB

Vick - 2/3 FG, 2/2 XP

Vick - 1/2 challenges

That was funny

:laugh:

I liked Pittman better before he came clean. We all knew his game... but there was always that tiny chance that he was serious. Then he had to ruin it by fessing up. :doh:

Some of his classics were 'I didn't go to STFU, I went ot FSU', and 'We have a psychiatrist here if you need to talk to someone' :laugh:

Not that I''m an English major (actually I am) but the last time I checked intelligent discussion of football (no higher calling has the English language) requires a rudimentary understanding of grammar, usage and spelling. Perhaps this tripe passes for Englis' in Tampa, but it don't go down on these bad streets...

For a Buc Fan to have "prospective" the Bucs would have to prospectively do something this year. We all know that ain't going to happen unless there's another hurricane to clean up from.

Oops I just realized this guy was not coming correct...no fair hitting Alstott on that hail Mary...

But I meant every bad thing I said about Tampa and the Bucs anyway....

Archived