Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Bucs' Fan's Prospective of the (Red)Skins' Playoff Hopes

Pittman4Two

Dallas would have never won that game if the refs would of made that holding call on 3rd down....the things home field advantage do for you. Oh well, the refs won't be able to cost us this game, were gonna be too fired up

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~wiping eyes~

i'm sorry, but redskins fans (and coach) pissing and moaning about the officiating is so predictable that it has become comical. i've never encountered a fan base in any sport at any level that has cried more about how their team has directly and indirectly been screwed over by the refs. unbelievable.

I love Pittman4Two.... honestly, he gets funnier every time. Can we give him his own forum so he can keep writing here every week with his thoughts and comedy?

YES!! one of the best ideas i've heard in a long time. this guy is great! :laugh:

We NEED to set our priorities straight and score!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~wiping eyes~

i'm sorry, but redskins fans (and coach) pissing and moaning about the officiating is so predictable that it has become comical. i've never encountered a fan base in any sport at any level that has cried more about how their team has directly and indirectly been screwed over by the refs. unbelievable.

I've never seen a team get screwed as much as the Redskins. And that is fact.

shut%20the%20f%20up.gif

Hey Pitman, read my lips.

Can I vote this the best post of 2005? Please?

So in short... yeah what he said.

One too many hurricanes make people :insane:

Oh and Mods...Im litterally wetting myself, please dont ban anyone for reacting to this clown yet again. And don't ban him either he is so dilusional, I feel normal.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'chemistrical'

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seed4two, you should really lighten up, son.

I don't go to SFTU, however I did graduate from FSU in the 80's and continued with my pre-law studies there.

What any of this has to do with football, I have no idea. But judging from your looks, you might not be the sharpest brick in the toolshed.

Wow. Seriously, I keep reading this over and over again and don't know how to respond. Wow.

Don't take this personally but please don't post anything else you're just embarassing yourself.

Wow...look at those Pewter Pirates roll. I must admit...I'm a little taken aback from this wonderful season we're having, but that's not why I'm here.

First of all...Merry Christmas to yours and yours.

Secondly, the Skins have a tough last quarter of the season in front of them. First, they have the Dallas "Friggin" Cowboys coming into town after demolishing the Chiefs last night, then second they play two more games after that and who knows how those will swing.

Thirdly, Brunell's play has been subpar of late. I'm a stickler for mechanics and perfection at the QB position. The man has lossed a step, there's no question about that. However, he does still have the weapons at his disposal to make a good read here or a fake there. I'd like to see him be more of a factor in the running game, for sure. There's nothing like a mobil QB to take the pressure off the passing game.

Fourthly, Coach Gibbs has recently been rumoured to think about returning to his NASCAR team after this season. What kind of chemistrical impact will that have on the chemisty of the locker room of the team? Cooley must become the leader that everyone talks about, take the team under his wings and close it out.

Fifthy, it's necessary that Portis continue his success with positive yardage. Putting points on the board should be a priority down the home stretch.

Good luck against America's Team this week. Wow, did they put on a show last night...wowsers.

Meanwhile, the Pewter Pirates return to glory is en route to go to Detroit.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Yes, I have a thought and it goes a little something like this. Why do fans of other teams display unintelligence and buffoonery in their posting? when they choose to come here?

Archived