Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Bucs' Fan's Prospective of the (Red)Skins' Playoff Hopes

Pittman4Two

Wow...look at those Pewter Pirates roll. I must admit...I'm a little taken aback from this wonderful season we're having, but that's not why I'm here.

First of all...Merry Christmas to yours and yours.

Secondly, the Skins have a tough last quarter of the season in front of them. First, they have the Dallas "Friggin" Cowboys coming into town after demolishing the Chiefs last night, then second they play two more games after that and who knows how those will swing.

Thirdly, Brunell's play has been subpar of late. I'm a stickler for mechanics and perfection at the QB position. The man has lossed a step, there's no question about that. However, he does still have the weapons at his disposal to make a good read here or a fake there. I'd like to see him be more of a factor in the running game, for sure. There's nothing like a mobil QB to take the pressure off the passing game.

Fourthly, Coach Gibbs has recently been rumoured to think about returning to his NASCAR team after this season. What kind of chemistrical impact will that have on the chemisty of the locker room of the team? Cooley must become the leader that everyone talks about, take the team under his wings and close it out.

Fifthy, it's necessary that Portis continue his success with positive yardage. Putting points on the board should be a priority down the home stretch.

Good luck against America's Team this week. Wow, did they put on a show last night...wowsers.

Meanwhile, the Pewter Pirates return to glory is en route to go to Detroit.

Thoughts?

It's pretty sad when a man that age has the grammar of a 5th grader.

Now, to the point of his thread (assuming I can decipher through the dribble that he apparently thinks is well written); I think we have a 50/50 chance in each of our last 3 games and, since 2 of them are at home, possibly even better. Oh, and don't forget, we were a bad call and a bad spot away from beating you IN YOUR HOUSE. I wouldn't go running my mouth if I were you.....Then again, with your mechanics, I wouldn't go typing either.

Bruenell has definitely lost a step. We still have enough weapons (Portis and Moss) to have a chance at running the table, it just won't be done with Brunell's arm. He's smart, he's just not very good with a season's worth of wear and tear on him.

The rumour about Gibbs going back to NASCAR is crap I think.

Mostly I just clicked on this thread so I could enjoy looking at your avatar again. Thanks for the opportunity! Cheers and Merry Christmas to you too! :D

Rumor that Gibbs is going back to Nascar? Where did you here that? The same place told you that Dallas demolished the Chiefs? Christ. Come on man. Get a clue.

Pete Prisco mentioned it briefly in one of his pieces last week. Apparently its being wispered in some NASCAR circles. Not where I would look for credible info.

Wow...look at those Pewter Pirates roll. I must admit...I'm a little taken aback from this wonderful season we're having, but that's not why I'm here.

Secondly, the Skins have a tough last quarter of the season in front of them. First, they have the Dallas "Friggin" Cowboys coming into town after demolishing the Chiefs last night, then second they play two more games after that and who knows how those will swing.

Thirdly, Brunell's play has been subpar of late. I'm a stickler for mechanics and perfection at the QB position. The man has lossed a step, there's no question about that. However, he does still have the weapons at his disposal to make a good read here or a fake there. I'd like to see him be more of a factor in the running game, for sure. There's nothing like a mobil QB to take the pressure off the passing game.

Fourthly, Coach Gibbs has recently been rumoured to think about returning to his NASCAR team after this season. What kind of chemistrical impact will that have on the chemisty of the locker room of the team? Cooley must become the leader that everyone talks about, take the team under his wings and close it out.

Fifthy, it's necessary that Portis continue his success with positive yardage. Putting points on the board should be a priority down the home stretch.

Good luck against America's Team this week. Wow, did they put on a show last night...wowsers.

Thoughts?

GIBBS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE. They teach you to not believe everything you read. Oops, judging by your awful looking stasche, no one has taught you anything!

This guy is my favorite poster - i crack up everytime he writes something - and everytime someone takes him seriously and tries to argue. :laugh:

Chemistrical :laugh:

And just remember scoring is a priority coming down the home stretch!

:laugh: Yeah, up til now very few teams have felt scoring held much importance...lol

Well, obviously, some of you have relegated to mudslinging me rather than bring up actual footballic arguments. That's ok.

The majority of the (Red)Skins fans are A#1 good guys and a girl psychiatrist. I like you.

That's why I hope that you take care of the Bucs' dirty work while we board that train to Detroit.

Thoughts?

GIBBS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE. They teach you to not believe everything you read. Oops, judging by your awful looking stasche, no one has taught you anything!

Well, obviously, some of you have relegated to mudslinging me rather than bring up actual footballic arguments. That's ok.

The majority of the (Red)Skins fans are A#1 good guys and a girl psychiatrist. I like you.

That's why I hope that you take care of the Bucs' dirty work while we board that train to Detroit.

footballic? what is that? do you stop and listen to yourself? See, i respect true bucs fans, but the majority of the guys rambling about the bucs in tampa are the same people who jumped ship after Griese went down and after the Carolina game. You're the same people who sport your red buc flags on your car now, but nowhere to be seen after losing to the Jets or the niners. On top of that, the majority of buc fans have no knowledge of "footballic" facts. I hear big dog in tampa comparing alstott to John Riggins. FIRST OFF - Riggins was a RB, Alstott is a FB. Riggo was fast as well as powerful, Alstott gains 4 yards a game. No comparison. Alstott is a great FB, but to compare him to Riggins is like comparing the garage band next door to Pink Floyd.

On another note, what is the deal with the mullets in Tampa. It is quite popular. Where do these people go to get their mullets and do they have to sign a waiver before obtaining said mullet? doesn't that kind of mess with your self esteem?

Please post more footballic knowledge, pittman4two - does that stand for when he tried to runover his wife and child after the 2002 season?

Archived