Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Moderator

MonkeySkin

Here is my diplomatic answer. I really like all of them for different reasons. I had the chance, through our "little" tailgate thing this year, to meet most of them in person...or at least say hi and shake their hand. All of them have a tough job dealing with 45,0000+ personalities and keeping things civil around here. So they have my utmost respect for that. Now all of this seems like kissing up, but it is honestly how I feel.

I did vote...but my selection won't be revealed. :silly:

i've had good experiences with them all. btw, the "old" mods made an excellent choice in iheart. he's doing an excellent job and his integration into the job has been seemless. i still wonder how he can moderate and get his billable hours quota at the same time... there's still only 24 hours in day, right?

I am voting based on what is freshest in my mind. IHEart wins on this thread alone:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130813

44 posts, almost all of them by IHeart and the instigator, because 1 guy called out the mods, then the thread deteriorated into a discussion on the definition of the word "diverse."

Iheart never lost his cool, whereas I would have just banned the guy out of hand.

Of course my vote could easily change to whoever is the next one to ban a Cowboy troll.

Archived