Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1980's Television

tlk2rn

The majority of us have seen VH1's I love the 80's. I want to get the best T.V. shows from the 80's from an Extremeskins point of view. These are some of my faves from back in the day. As you see I was more of an action lover. I also watched Buck Rogers, Hunter, Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek. But the Cosby Show was and still is my all time favorite. WARNING: This may bring

back some serious memories!!!

Sorry no pics....but I loved the Cosby Show and McGyver.....Some not mentioned yet that I liked was Archie Bunker (or was 70's?), Happy Days, Shannana (sp?), Welcome Back Cotter, That show that had that guy "Fish" in it....they were cops....what was that show's name?

Sorry no pics....but I loved the Cosby Show and McGyver.....Some not mentioned yet that I liked was Archie Bunker (or was 70's?)' date=' Happy Days, Shannana (sp?), Welcome Back Cotter, That show that had that guy "Fish" in it....they were cops....what was that show's name?[/quote']

Barney Miller - Bugs' is showing his age - i believe all of those shows 'not mentioned' are from the 70's :)

I liked 21 Jump Street. I always thought that Holly Robinson was hot. I said that I would marry her one day (damn it Rodney Peete) and next to Denise Huxtable she was the finest on T.V. And who would have thougt that Johnny

Depp would have rose to become the actor that he is today.

I liked 21 Jump Street. I always thought that Holly Robinson was hot. I said that I would marry her one day (damn it Rodney Peete) and next to Denise Huxtable she was the finest on T.V.

Denise? I liked Sandra.....she was fine....and Claire too! :laugh:

Barney Miller - Bugs' is showing his age - i believe all of those shows 'not mentioned' are from the 70's :)

Damn....I'm old....good t.v. though....I still love watching that channel....t.v. land I think it's called. Plays all the old shows and some of the old commercials....CLASSICS.

Magnum P.I. was the greatest in my opinion. I also enjoyed Alf, Cheers, A-Team (anyone ever notice no one ever died in an episode), and The Dukes of Hazzard.

I dont know if you remeber the episode when the A-Team shot down a helicopter and crashed and blew up on the side of a mountain. All of a sudden the door swings open and 4 guys crawl out of the chopper. That is classic stuff man.

What about MASH (it ended in the 80's I think), Growing Pains, St. Elsewhere, I think the Munsters were just heavily re-runs in the 80's, Full House, Saved by the Bell (original cast), GI Joe (the original), Voltron, oh there are so many as well as the ones already listed.

Archived