Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Damn, They were right...............

skull1669

Falling on our faces in the last three weeks ? The Bucs game was a joke we had a chance to put away this game in the final minutes and the Raiders game . I admit we are missing an X factor that means we cannot win close games it could be said the team has no heart but then neither do the fans ...and in this world we get what we deserve .

Both the Giants and Cowboys lost so we are where we all were last week. Time to step it up.

I have to disagree with this...last week we were one above the Eagles, now we are tied. So even though everyone wrote their season off, here they are right next to us, giving us something else to worry about along with chasing Dallas and Giants. I think we are in a slightly better position than Eagles, just from all the season ending injuries they have and the fact we beat them once already.

If you don't "get it" I guess you never will!

I think maybe you need to get it. When I say step it up, it means play above the level they've been playing. What does that have to do with them not stepping it up these last few weeks? I'll tell you what: nothing. You're arguing with me about what I mean, which is semantics and really dumb considering I know what I mean.

Step it up = play better than they have been. Considering we still have our second games of the NFC East left to play, we could very well be in the driver's seat of our own season.

I have to disagree with this...last week we were one above the Eagles, now we are tied. So even though everyone wrote their season off, here they are right next to us, giving us something else to worry about along with chasing Dallas and Giants. I think we are in a slightly better position than Eagles, just from all the season ending injuries they have and the fact we beat them once already.

You don't seriously think the Eagles are going anywhere without TO and Donovan do you? Come on. Let's be serious for a moment.

Here's their remaining schedule:

Dec 5 Seattle

Dec 11 N.Y. Giants

Dec 18 @St. Louis

Dec 24 @Arizona

Jan 1 Washington

I don't think their gonna pose a problem if we run the table. I'd say we'd have to run the table to get into the playoffs. If we don't it's there's a really good chance our season is done. I'm gonna go ahead and write the Eagles off now, because just like us, they'd need to run the table. No way they win out.

It sucks to be right. After we were 3-0 everyone was like "SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME anyone who disagrees is an idiot". Im the type that says, how about we actually PROVE it first. Vick passing well for ONE game doesnt make him a good pocket quarterback, same with the redskins. Instead of ripping analysts who were ACTUALLY right, redskins fans should agree that until we really prove it we dont deserve to be ranked anywhere.

You don't seriously think the Eagles are going anywhere without TO and Donovan do you? Come on. Let's be serious for a moment.

Here's their remaining schedule:

Dec 5 Seattle

Dec 11 N.Y. Giants

Dec 18 @St. Louis

Dec 24 @Arizona

Jan 1 Washington

I don't think their gonna pose a problem if we run the table. I'd say we'd have to run the table to get into the playoffs. If we don't it's there's a really good chance our season is done. I'm gonna go ahead and write the Eagles off now, because just like us, they'd need to run the table. No way they win out.

No I dont think they win the division, was thinking along the lines of an additional thorn in our side. What bothers me is that without DM and TO they managed to finally get Westbrook over a 100 yards and granted it was thru Akers, but they found a way to win. I know you are going to say,"yeah it was a terrible Packer team - look at their record", well my answer to that is no way should we have lost to Norvus and the Raiders, at home, with their crappy record. The Eagles found a way to win, we didn't. Granted there were lots of positive things in the game, but a loss kind of fades those thoughts.

Archived