Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Damn, They were right...............

skull1669

3-0 doesn't mean anything. Before the age of watered down parity, you regularly saw 3-4 teams that started 6-0 or 7-0.

judging a team after 3 games is a fool's errand.

you don't really find out about clubs until November and December.

think about the Ravens ;)

they were picked to be a Super Bowl contender with Kyle Boller as the starting qb.

instead they are 3-8 :laugh:

We were the worst 3-0 team in league history..

To be fair, we may not have been the worst 3-0 team in history at the time. Either way, I don't get why people put so much stock in what analysts say one way or the other. They're wrong as often as anyone else...look at their Pick'Em records.

But remember how most people on here acted when they said that. How they are the biggest idiots ever to be borned. How could they have jobs writing that kinda stuff........

You gotta understand that a lot of people here take that tactic to any negative press that is ever written or spoken about us.

You gotta understand that a lot of people here take that tactic to any negative press that is ever written or spoken about us.

Yea, I understand that now. I just wish some people before posting or get their hearts in the way actually read and think about what they are writing, and if they are bringing up any valid points....

You know, I have been thinking a lot about that quote, I hated it, and thought, yeah we'll show you!!! Well we showed them alright. We were the worst 3-0 team, and if you really think about it, we were close to 0-3. We won those games by a sliver, and I know a win is a win, but it showed we really wern't as good as our record. Tom Jackson said it best, talk to me in eight weeks. Damn he was right!! Oh well, next year again. Vote for Jason Cambell to get some work in this year.

Why would I be kidding?

Because last week and this week were "must win" games for the Skins and they blew it - at home nontheless. Now they play the next 2 on the road where they have only won 1 game all season. They've also lost 6 of their last 8 games.

I guess that is why I thought you were kidding.

Because last week and this week were "must win" games for the Skins and they blew it - at home nontheless. Now they play the next 2 on the road where they have only won 1 game all season. They've also lost 6 of their last 8 games.

I guess that is why I thought you were kidding.

Wouldn't that be exactly the right time to step it up? I didn't say keep playing like they are.

Seems like some of you guys give up too easy. Until we are mathematically eliminated I'll be cheering.

Wouldn't that be exactly the right time to step it up? I didn't say keep playing like they are.

Seems like some of you guys give up too easy. Until we are mathematically eliminated I'll be cheering.

Sorry...but "stepping it up" rings hollow unless you actually step it up. Which the Skins haven't for years.

I'll be watching each week, but I don't expect any "stepping it up".

Archived