Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Receivers Visit Redskins Park

Ricky Ervins

I would sign AB over those other guys simply because I've never heard of them either. Giving AB another chance in time of need is not such a bad thing. I bet Gibbs has his attention now w/ respect to fumbling. If he can hang onto the ball in practice, who knows....

Please no AB. He's an average returner with terrible hands, and has a knack for turning the ball over. As a receiver he couldn't even make the team as the #5.

That Qunnie guy sounds promising, he was a punt and kickoff returner. 6'2" and 190pnds.

Abtonio Brown had a bad game during the last preseason game due to his mother passing away during the week and it appeared it carried over into the Bears game. I think that is a good explanation as to why he had a case of the dropsies and was concentrating very well.

I'm pretty sure I remember that after his infamous game of shame it came out that his mother went to the hospital. I don't believe it was ever concluded what the outcome of that was.

I remember this pretty clearly b/c I was brutalized for my comments....I suggested that she may have been taken to the hospital b/c she was having a baby or was going to her shift as an ER nurse......and we should not jump to conclusions.

...but then again I'm a callous S.O.B.

Empanada Wilkerson

I agree the Redskins need to find a veteran receiver that can catch the ball. What the Redskins seem determined to do is to start Jacobs for the balance of the season and give him the 6 games before they decide whether he is going to be part of the future around here.

I too would be looking for a possession receiver that can make the catches in those short-intermediate zones we have been missing.

The last thing we need is a 5'9 receiver like Brown who fumbles and averages 2.5 yards per punt return.

Does anyone really think Brown is going to beat NFL cornerbacks?

Well....It appears they weren't high on Dyson from camp.... or they'd have given him a call first.

Brown is a dropped pass late in the game or a fumble on a kickoff/punt away from this internet site completely imploding. Imagine for a minute, that we somehow string together three out of four wins and reach the Dallas week with Antonio on the roster. He catches a pass late in the game while we're trying to secure the win and FUMBLES... subsequently giving Dallas possesion of the football and a chance to win. Or... he catches a kickoff/punt when Dallas has just scored to make it a one score game.... and he FUMBLES the kickoff/punt giving Dallas a shot at the win with a score. :paranoid:.... :doh:..... :paranoid:....... Pure ARMAGEDDON HERE!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost willing to go to war with Farris and Parsons just to save me the heartache of that happening and this board imploding, forcing me to find another medium for which to talk Redskins as well as educate posters about the danger of the Liberal Left. :paranoid:

Taco's cousin (Chili) may be coming in later this week.

Seriosuly, I like the Antonio Brown idea...if for nothing more than a return man.

Get him some receiver gloves...it's almost impossible to drop the ball with them on!

At least he can keep Betts fresh when he returns.

btw- the Tyler Jenkins thing was too funny!

Anybody else like the Farris signing earlier this week?

I know it's late in the year and we got kicked around a few times lately,

but I would be psyched to see Farris as part of the offense & Brown on ST.

For some reason, both stand out to me as play makers.

Antonio Brown was the guy that started off returning kick-offs for us, but fumbles numerous times and was cut. IF we can rid his of his slippery finger issue, I for one think he would make a great WR compliment to Moss, as he is also very fast.
How does one fumble this season = numerous?

My memory is a little fuzzy (maybe due to the alcohol) but I only remember Antonio fumbling that one kick off against the Bears in week one. Did he fumble a lot last year? I remember him dropping a buttload of passes in the preseason but other than that, I felt that he was a good spark for us on special teams. He had some wiggle to him and would constantly have us starting at the 35-50 because of what he did. Am I too drunk or am I missing something with AB? I wouldn't mind giving him another shot at special teams and who knows maybe he worked on his frying pan hand syndrome. (yeah I get a little more optimistic than usual when I'm on the sauce)

Archived