Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Receivers Visit Redskins Park

Ricky Ervins

Antonio Brown was the guy that started off returning kick-offs for us, but fumbles numerous times and was cut. IF we can rid his of his slippery finger issue, I for one think he would make a great WR compliment to Moss, as he is also very fast.

He fumbled once in the regular season opener. He had like four easy dropped passes the week before in the final pre-season game. I say give him another shot. He get's open with ease.

I don't think the only reason Antonio Brown was originally cut was because of his fumble on kickoff-return. It was because he couldn't catch a freaking ball!

I still remember at least a couple of times during the preseason when he would line up at wide receiver and was wide open and the ball would BOUNCE off his facemask!!!

Antonio had a decent pre-season until the Baltimore game. He dropped a boatload of passes in that game, a couple of them would have been TDs had he held on. So that put him behind the 8 ball early. They held on to him into the season because of his speed primarily. He was already on shaky ground anyway. When he fumbled that kickoff return at the beginning of the second half, the coaching staff had enough and let him go.

How about throwing Sean Taylor in the mix with a few offensive packages??? As for AB, the guy just needs some serious catching and fumbling drills. I say three weeks of constant work catching and holding onto the ball with every member of the ST and Defense trying to knock it loose. Then on game day wrap his arms and hands in fly paper, that should cure him.

Archived