Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Early Weather Report for 11-20-05

HOF44

Sunday:

Plenty of sun. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

53°F

37°F

Starting to get a little nip in the air. Its gonna be a little chilly for the tailgate. But not to worry, I picked up one of these. Its not huge but it will be a place people can stand by for a little bit to warm up.

Mr. Heater Big Buddy™ Indoor/Outdoor Heater — Model# MH18B

Provides temporary heat for barns, sheds, cabins, campers, patios, garages, sporting events, hunting blinds and more. Dual-heating system combines radiant heat comfort with convection heat air flow for maximum heating efficiency. 4000, 9000 and 18,000 BTU with the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet for up to 220 hours when using two 20 lb. cylinders.

173635lg4bm.gif

how much did you pay?

I paid $129.00.

Thats great that we're gonna have all these heater it will actually be comfortable tailgating this winter.

Raub, I've seen those units your talking about. They are the best. Don't they need electricity for the fan in them? I've never actually used one, but have seen them.

Hey how long does that heater run for off of the propane tank? I have to run one in my van every night when it will freeze real low for like 8 hours a night. Would that be expensive?

It runs up to 110 hours on 1 20lb. cylinder. So it would run about 13 nights on 1 tank.

I actually use something very similiar to this. I use mine for heating my water for my carpet cleaning jobs. I have lines that go thorugh a portable heater that is attached to the propane and then it heats the water for steam cleaning. Lasts me about a month on a full tank.

I think i may spice it up a bit more. But, I don't want to go over the top so everyone can enjoy it. :)

Note to self when dad arrives give KingGibbs a bottle of Suzy's hot sauce. You can not buy it in the states. My uncle buys it in Atigua and brings it to us.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

How did y'all know my southern blood is too thin and I freeze easily?

Huly, I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but a friend of mine is flying in from St. Louis for the game. She's even going to buy a Redskins jersey to get into the spirit. I've told her about you and Pez's wings and she's excited to partake in it all.

Archived