Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Pics 11/06/05 (Merged)

HOF44

Will sonny be doing the eulogy? :)

there will be a small cermony for the Lady Sapperton I, she would want us to move on - not spend time on here death - but remember her in life and the goodtimes we had with her - her dying words were:

"Sap it up, you sappers - Hail to the Redskins, I forgive you (for getting married to my wife- Allison)"

:cry: :cry:

Yesterday morning I realized that somehow I didn't eat anything either! We cooked a ton of bratwurst, kielbassa and chicken wings. I spent half the morning cooking peppers and onions. It all got eaten and I never had a bite. Beer, the Mayor's punch and Jack Daniels inside the stadium was all I had.

Sweetie, I'll make sure you eat something at the Raider game if you make sure I eat something. ;)

I'll definitely make it a priority. I ate breakfast and a hotdog at 12:30 that day before I left for the game...started drinking at 2 and had two cookies. My appetite goes kaput when I drink. Even when Halter killed that pinata and all that chocolate came spewing out (and chocolate is my favorite thing ON EARTH)...I picked up a bunch of it but never ate it. I CRAVED some taco bell later on though...but didn't end up eating for the rest of the night. So, yes, wskin. At the Raiders game I will be sure you eat if you make sure I eat. Force it down my throat if you must.

damn that sounded bad.

All I have to say is I had one of the best weekends of my life. My wife and I just returned from D.C late last night and it was simply incredible!

Pez and Huly and all others who help put the Extremeskins tailgate on, all I can say is Thank you!! I have never had so much fun at a tailgate ever! If anyone here has never made it up there it is a must. Thank you for making us Okies feel welcomed. I still do not have a voice and so all calls this morning are going to voicemail.

I wonder how many Philly fans who drove through the tailgate area have made notes about where not to go next year. Hopefully they attended their last game at FedEx. Halter and company were fun to watch. All of the Redskin games I have attended have been away games and I was usually the one being heckled. Not last though. I never talked so much smack to people sitting in cars with them ugly green jerseys on.

DTC. What can I say. I ventured down there and all I can say is them boys know how to party!!! No way in hell if Im an Eagles fan or any other teams fan do I cross their paths. It is fun to watch the Mayor with the megaphone. Props to DTC!!!

I have 339 pictures and I will post some of my favorite ones tonight when I get home. I had the priveldge of having field passes and was able to talk and take pictures of coaches and players. My favorite was Gregg Williams and Ernest Byner.

Again, if you have never been to an ExtremSkins Tailgate, you are missing out.

Thanks again to everyone at ES and man what a game. Im still waiting on my nerves to return.

I am determined to make one more game out there this year after the weekend I had.

:cheers:

I am so glad y'all had a good time and I hope y'all can make it back to a game. Without your wife and Skinsluvr's help I would have had a hard time passing out the glow sticks. Thank you very much! I had 156 Glowsticks and every single one (minus about 5 duds) were given out!

As for the Lady, she was my friend and I will miss her! I only hope her replacement can live up to the reputation of our first Lady.

I doubt I will wear z's jersey. It is framed so I would have to unframe it and it is so big on me it goes past my knees! I might wear somekind of badge for Z though! I also hope the Raiders loose but he has an awesome game!

I'll definitely make it a priority. I ate breakfast and a hotdog at 12:30 that day before I left for the game...started drinking at 2 and had two cookies. My appetite goes kaput when I drink. Even when Halter killed that pinata and all that chocolate came spewing out (and chocolate is my favorite thing ON EARTH)...I picked up a bunch of it but never ate it. I CRAVED some taco bell later on though...but didn't end up eating for the rest of the night. So, yes, wskin. At the Raiders game I will be sure you eat if you make sure I eat. Force it down my throat if you must.

damn that sounded bad.

I haven't had any of Pez's wings in the last three tailgates, even though I went into Sunday making it a priority to get some. That damn beer pong table just keeps getting the better of me -- just when I think I'm out, it sucks me back in!

You didn't grab any wings! I'm insulted! :(

Force it down my throat if you must

I think you should go see RonJeremy about this :laugh:

I haven't had any of Pez's wings in the last three tailgates, even though I went into Sunday making it a priority to get some. That damn beer pong table just keeps getting the better of me -- just when I think I'm out, it sucks me back in!

lol i know right. I haven't eaten any wings either...and usually I LOVE wings. So, Pez...next time....you make sure I eat a wing. MAKE IT FOR DAMN SURE.

Thank you very much! I had 156 Glowsticks and every single one (minus about 5 duds) were given out!

Speaking of which, how did everyone like these for this week's goodie? We thought it would be cool for the night game...

So, yes, wskin. At the Raiders game I will be sure you eat if you make sure I eat. Force it down my throat if you must.

damn that sounded bad.

If you bring something special for my tongue I'll bring you some good chocolate, something creamy.

Don't forget your knee pads.

:hungry:

Speaking of which, how did everyone like these for this week's goodie? We thought it would be cool for the night game...

When I woke up on my cousin's couch Monday morning I still had mine on. Of course I still had on everything that I wore, including my shoes and somehow held a beer bottle all night without spilling any.

JMac,

It was nice to meet you and your wife, look forward to seeing you again this year. Try to make it to the Dallas or Giants game because I think those will be the rowdiest and most fun.

I am gonna do my best to get to the Dallas game.

So for you regulars at the game, was the stadium as loud as you expected it? I thought it was freakin unreal at times. Has it been louder?

I cant wait to go home and watch it on tape to see how much different it is on tv

So for you regulars at the game, was the stadium as loud as you expected it? I thought it was freakin unreal at times. Has it been louder?

I cant wait to go home and watch it on tape to see how much different it is on tv

I think this game and the Bears games were the loudest at FedEx I've ever heard. The eagles game was louder throughout. The Bears game it just became super loud on that drive that they went backwards on.

HOF44

Found this on the Eagles Meassage Board.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=302401

"They're were so many Eagle fans at the game, yet, it was so quiet that it was sad. Do the fans for some reason only cheer when the team is doing well? Fed Ex field used to be the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, it looks like the Skins took it back sunday night. I can understand that people were upset and what not, but for $#*# sake, get loud, show the team you're there.

I hope we completely rip apart the Cowboys. We need a turn around big time.

Good bye TO, it's good that you're gone - the team will only get better now.

Sooner or later, Donovan WILL remember how to throw a football at someone other then an opposing player and my Eagles will be back on their way to the Super Bowl."

I love reveling in The Eagles Pain!!

HOF44

Hey guys. What day is it? I am still a mess. But, what a day,night and early Monday morning it was. I must say that this was a day to remember for all of us, well, what we can remember anyway.

I have to give props to EVERYONE and the "alliance" was a huge success. I would especially like to give a "shout out" to those who travelled from afar to experience what "it" is all about. The Canadian crew was awesome and contributed to my hangover that still exists, The Oklahoma couple were some of the nicest people I have met and you could tell that they were in awe of the whole experience. I'm sure I met a few other out of towners and forgive me if I forgot to mention you.

Now for the regulars. We did it guys. This is the night that will be known as the night we made Fed Ex "our house." The abuse that those Eagles fans endured was priceless and it will be noted by other opposing fans who will think twice about coming to "our house." I continued the verbal barrage in the stadium and it was BEAUTIFUL because there was nothing they could do or say, but I had to wind up using sign laguage midway through the game because my head was about to explode.

I also want to thank Huly and Pez for their hard work and dedication. You go above and beyond the call of duty. I also would like to thank HOF44 (Bob) for being our now, crowned by the King, "official" Extremeskins photographer. A special shout out to the MODS for stopping by and seeing the monster you guys have created. I would love to sit here and mention the rest of you, but you know who you are.

Blondie, PCS, Chewy, KB, Bubba and the the rest of the regulars here were missed, but not forgotten and we look forward to seeing you at "our house" soon. My last shout out goes to my man Bandito and you know why, but where the hell were you Sunday night?

I think Fedex has been progressively getting louder and louder as the season goes on...... can't wait for the dallas game!

Archived