Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Pics 11/06/05 (Merged)

HOF44

Holy ****, i forgot about the chicken. Well, I guess I should tell the story...

There is only a few people in the parking lot, so i look over and i see a small grill still smoking, I was going to kick it over, but instead I decided to open it up, low and behold, 2 perfectly golden chicken breasts. And a piece of kielbasa. Well, I didn't know where the keilbasa was, so myself and the Heckler decided to try the chicken. It was delicious. I was going to take the grill, but I already have 2 so I let the Heckler take it with him. After all, he is a college student. Priceless. The chicken was very good by the way. I hope the pee all cooked off before I ate it.

We just drove back to Montréal Canada. We had so much fun you GUYS and Girls Rock! We would like to thank you for every things: Beers, food, funs and one other things: EAGLES SUCKS! Pictures are Greats... We got 4 hours sleep before driving back today almost 9 hours drive... Well worth it best Tailgate party EVER! We hope to get back soon...

Merci

Thank you from the 7 guys from Montréal

Holy ****, i forgot about the chicken. Well, I guess I should tell the story...

There is only a few people in the parking lot, so i look over and i see a small grill still smoking, I was going to kick it over, but instead I decided to open it up, low and behold, 2 perfectly golden chicken breasts. And a piece of kielbasa. Well, I didn't know where the keilbasa was, so myself and the Heckler decided to try the chicken. It was delicious. I was going to take the grill, but I already have 2 so I let the Heckler take it with him. After all, he is a college student. Priceless. The chicken was very good by the way. I hope the pee all cooked off before I ate it.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You guys definitely had it cranked up last night :cheers:

Blade and I were so amped up after the game, we came back. The hardcore folks were still there :) And I knew you'd eat that damn chicken halter - you just had that sick gleam in your eye!

Great time guys!

You guys definitely had it cranked up last night :cheers:

Blade and I were so amped up after the game, we came back. The hardcore folks were still there :) And I knew you'd eat that damn chicken halter - you just had that sick gleam in your eye!

Great time guys!

I am just glad y'all got to see Halter and the pinata! :D

Pez said he saw y'all after the game! I was too busy trying to get some sleep but a person kept calling my cell while they were screaming at Iggle fans in a bar. :laugh:

The video is pretty cool. It features the first arrivals, the first Eagle fan to get a warm greeting from the DTC, setting up the tailgating in the parking lot. :eaglesuck

I also got footage of Eagle's cap burning and the pinata explosion and several Eagles fan getting a "warm welcome" from the Skins fans around the Xtreme Skins and DTC areas.

With a little editing it can be less incriminating. :D

:cheers:

Archived