Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Pics 11/06/05 (Merged)

HOF44

money shots of me spraying those iggle fans with beer! YES! I got in trouble though....this parking lot attendant saw me do it and he was like "YOU NEED TO STOP THAT" lolllllllllllllllllllllll.... :laugh: iggles SUCK!

Id be careful if I were you... if the wrong person caught you doing that you would be in the hospital. Theres some crazy people out there these days.

Sorry guys ...

I was in rare form yesterday. I said that I wasn't going to drink ... and then I started drinking at noon before we even left to tailgate. Blame it on beer ... the punch ... and the shots that Chapelle gave me!

:)

Oops ... stupid cookies. That was me posting ... but the cookies logged me in as my bro. Sorry guys.

hmm..i don't remember that group pic being taken. Guess that means it was a fabulous day :) That Italian Surfer or Burgandy blast (or whatever it was called) shot was awesome. Chapelle's bartending was on point. Next time you gotta have some Crown Royal, Peach Shnapps, and Cranberry Juice so we can make Royal Flushes. And some blue curacao for some Blue Hawaiians.....mmmmm.....and Mai Tais......mmmmmmmmm..what a great idea to bring the bar to the tailgate! :)

Wow! My voice is still not back. I got up for work when the alarm went off at 4:30, but only made it to the computer to e-mail my boss I was taking a sick day -- two hours sleep wasn't gonna do it after the day and night I had!

PSUHeckler got the piss-chicken grill safely back to State College this morning, and it apopear the he and Halter will survive after eating the parking-lot-abandonded piss-chicken.... we think.

And now I've got to get to practicing to defend my beer pong championship!

Id be careful if I were you... if the wrong person caught you doing that you would be in the hospital. Theres some crazy people out there these days.

which is why I got in trouble. Luckily, I don't abhor any other teams' fans as much as or more than I do the Eagles' so I won't be splashing beer on people at upcoming games. I think I got it out of my system....for this year anyway ;)

I never the left the tailgate from start to finish, I'm not in the group pic, and I have no memory of one ever being taken. Seems we both had the same kind of "fabulous day"!

lol :laugh: Well it's better that you weren't in it and don't remember it being taken than being in it and not remembering it....hahaha. Oh, AMF, what a good time. Good job at the pong, hopefully Raub will be set to jet at the Raiders game.

and I just saw the dancing pics....lol....these are great. Nice pics unsonny :D

MissU28 how many Molson DRY did you drinks 2-3 in the last hour...LOL

I don't know, I was given one... it wasn't bad, but I was already so intoxicated that you could have given me a Steel Reserve and it would have tasted good ;) OH CANADA....my home and native landdddddddd

which is why I got in trouble. Luckily, I don't abhor any other teams' fans as much as or more than I do the Eagles' so I won't be splashing beer on people at upcoming games. I think I got it out of my system....for this year anyway ;)

The reason I say that is because I witnessed something like that. When I was a sales rep for trugreen chemlawn a fellow rep was just joking around by pouring water on a guys navigator... so the guy goes to his car and pulls out a pistol and puts it to the guys head. A joke turned scary real quick. I wouldnt put that past SOME philly fans. :laugh:

The reason I say that is because I witnessed something like that. When I was a sales rep for trugreen chemlawn a fellow rep was just joking around by pouring water on a guys navigator... so the guy goes to his car and pulls out a pistol and puts it to the guys head. A joke turned scary real quick. I wouldnt put that past SOME philly fans. :laugh:

of course....good lookin out ;)

OMG! I just watched my friends video. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life! EVERYONE DTC and ES ARE ALL on this video! We ae working on a way (not tonight) to edit it and then we will post it on Pez's website and pass out the link! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your welcome Huly, can someone put a link that we can sent are pictures to you guys so you could put it on here? i am anxious to see the video...

By the way Redskins Cheerleaders are amazingly beautiful... like all the women we met last nignt;)

Archived