Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Pics 11/06/05 (Merged)

HOF44

Hopefully this works. I have added some of the 339 pics I took of the game and will add more once I download them.

This was the best weekend of my life!

http://community.webshots.com/user/JasonMac7

I can't access the pic's at work. :mad: I will have to check them out tonight.

Great pics! I GOTTA make it down there at least once...

I hope you do...it is always worth the trip!

:cheers:

JMac. Great pics and I am genuinely happy for you and your wife. So, was the your time on the field as awesome as I told you it would be?

It was simply incredible. I still cant believe it sometimes. Getting to meet the players and shake their hands was awesome!

Im hooked now and like Ive mentioned before, I will be back for the dallas game.

JMac, it was great to meet you and your wife. wskin44, where were you? Why didn't we meet? Where was Grumpy Vet?

I don't think that Grumpy Vet was there. I split my time between the Extremeskins tailgate and the Mayor's punch cooler. Staggering back and forth I never even saw Chappelle's bar, which as near as I can figure was somewhere inbetween.

I'll make myself more visable at the Raider game. :D

Have you seen a picture of King Gibbs? He's a pretty scary fellow. When my chili was judged better than his - he (and the still pissed halter91) would take me up onto Piss Mountain and beat the aforementioned piss out of me.

That's hurts man, I wouldn't even have thought of it. But now that you mention it.....nah, your not a Iggles or Cowpukes fan!!

:cheers: :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Jmac, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. You are a lucky man, believe it or not, If I were only the sidelines I would probably be so shy. Awesome pics too!!! :cheers:

hahaha thank you....y'all were fun guys....you coming to any more games?

-posted by Missu28

We are trying to get some more tickets....hopefully the dallas game, maybe the giants, both are still in the works. but if we go......we will be doing the same.....stuff :) hope to see you there....skins and tech hoodies

p.s. we got some funny ass pics of missu28.....hopefully we will put them up soon. :laugh:

hahaha thank you....y'all were fun guys....you coming to any more games?

-posted by Missu28

We are trying to get some more tickets....hopefully the dallas game, maybe the giants, both are still in the works. but if we go......we will be doing the same.....stuff :) hope to see you there....skins and tech hoodies

p.s. we got some funny ass pics of missu28.....hopefully we will put them up soon. :laugh:

o damn. I didn't know y'all were taking pictures too. I think I was oblivious to being filmed in any way that day

I've had a few people ask me for copies of some tailgate pics. All the free sharing sites have size limits, so I joined a site where I can upload full res pics with exif data attached. They can be downloaded from there and printed.

The link is http://HOF44.smugmug.com/gallery/954850/1/43887190 for the 49er tailgate. I'll upload the Philly tailgate pics in the next day or two.

I've had a few people ask me for copies of some tailgate pics. All the free sharing sites have size limits, so I joined a site where I can upload full res pics with exif data attached. They can be downloaded from there and printed.

The link is http://HOF44.smugmug.com/gallery/954850/1/43887190 for the 49er tailgate. I'll upload the Philly tailgate pics in the next day or two.

Gotta project going for this... will give you an update soon ;)

Archived