Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Pics 11/06/05 (Merged)

HOF44

I am gonna do my best to get to the Dallas game.

So for you regulars at the game, was the stadium as loud as you expected it? I thought it was freakin unreal at times. Has it been louder?

I cant wait to go home and watch it on tape to see how much different it is on tv

The loudest I have heard it was the playoff game vs. the Lions Jan 2000. The roar during the opening kick off was deafing. This was def. top 5 for crowd noise.

:eaglesuck

The loudest I have heard it was the playoff game vs. the Lions Jan 2000. The roar during the opening kick off was deafing. This was def. top 5 for crowd noise.

Ditto on the Lions game. That game should be the model for all our home games. We did pretty well on Sunday night though. There was a Dallas Monday night game that we did better. The voice box sure takes a beating.

Thanks U28. Glad you enjoyed it. We'll definitely upgrade. Thanks to everybody's contributions we have more than enough to restock and rock the Royal Flushes and Blue Hawaiians for the Radiers tailgate. I've also had requests for Rattlesnake shooters. I was thinking Mimosa's might also be in order considering we will begin around 9AM. Any other suggestions are welcomed. :logo:

I began a thread over on RR.com about bring bottles for you Chappelle. I'll bring you something from Ireland.

Some things would be good...

Crown Royal + Apple Pucker = Washinton Apple!!! :notworthy

http://redskin-roadtrips.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=216

i always look forward to your signatures, ronJ. The different ron pictures and quotes are fabulous :)

I began a thread over on RR.com about bring bottles for you Chappelle. I'll bring you something from Ireland.

Some things would be good...

Crown Royal + Apple Pucker = Washinton Apple!!! :notworthy

http://redskin-roadtrips.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=216

this is starting to become a regular SAPFEST!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

please keep Bugs' away from the bar area :doh: :doh: :doh:

Grumpy Vet was afraid to bring the Seahawks Cousin around me. :) Congrats on the Mod Status I heart. I vaguely remember you saying high. :doh:

Thanks halter. It was great meeting you too. I admire you and the rest of the early folks for having the stamina to drink for so long. I would have been asleep in someone's car or passed out on Pee Hill.

Thanks halter. It was great meeting you too. I admire you and the rest of the early folks for having the stamina to drink for so long. I would have been asleep in someone's car or passed out on Pee Hill.

"Pee Hill" Thats like calling Mt Everest, Everests Ridge. :) :)

Coming down that mountain sapped is as dangerous as any climb around.

HOF44

Bob

Hey guys. What day is it? I am still a mess. But, what a day,night and early Monday morning it was. I must say that this was a day to remember for all of us, well, what we can remember anyway.

I have to give props to EVERYONE and the "alliance" was a huge success. I would especially like to give a "shout out" to those who travelled from afar to experience what "it" is all about. The Canadian crew was awesome and contributed to my hangover that still exists, The Oklahoma couple were some of the nicest people I have met and you could tell that they were in awe of the whole experience. I'm sure I met a few other out of towners and forgive me if I forgot to mention you.

Now for the regulars. We did it guys. This is the night that will be known as the night we made Fed Ex "our house." The abuse that those Eagles fans endured was priceless and it will be noted by other opposing fans who will think twice about coming to "our house." I continued the verbal barrage in the stadium and it was BEAUTIFUL because there was nothing they could do or say, but I had to wind up using sign laguage midway through the game because my head was about to explode.

I also want to thank Huly and Pez for their hard work and dedication. You go above and beyond the call of duty. I also would like to thank HOF44 (Bob) for being our now, crowned by the King, "official" Extremeskins photographer. A special shout out to the MODS for stopping by and seeing the monster you guys have created. I would love to sit here and mention the rest of you, but you know who you are.

Blondie, PCS, Chewy, KB, Bubba and the the rest of the regulars here were missed, but not forgotten and we look forward to seeing you at "our house" soon. My last shout out goes to my man Bandito and you know why, but where the hell were you Sunday night?

King, we were more than in awe. It was almost a religous moment for us. the whole experience is still surreal to me. Im ready to transfer out there. Tickets to the Cowboys game just went to the top of my X-Mas list.

Also, one more thing your chili was Awesome!!! Dont ever get rid of that recipe. :notworthy

King, we were more than in awe. It was almost a religous moment for us. the whole experience is still surreal to me. Im ready to transfer out there. Tickets to the Cowboys game just went to the top of my X-Mas list.

Also, one more thing your chili was Awesome!!! Dont ever get rid of that recipe. :notworthy

King,

I must concur with JMac that chili was the bomb. :) Thanks for sharing!

HOF44

Bob

Archived