Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Pics 11/06/05 (Merged)

HOF44

Awesome pics HOF44! I didn't get to see some of the craziness which ensued because I was behind the bar, but this makes up for it!

Um.... because you were at the bar..... most of the craziness ensued! :laugh:

I know how you feel though... Sometimes I get stuck back with that fryer the entire tailgate!

seeing that deep frier going brought tears to my eyes

Sorry... every now and then that oil "pops" :laugh:

Thank everyone, because everyone helped make this tailgate a great one! Special shoutouts once again to the 4C, Raub & Wife, and all those that threw in a hand! I would also like to thank all the attendees for helping to "protect the hill" :applause:

Say it ain't so. The Lady taken in the prime of Redskins season!

Yes... it is a sad day for the ES Tailgate, but remember she is in a better place - she is in that great big sex shop in the sky!

Is the 4C preparing to induct Lady Sapperton the Second?

Yes... it is a sad day for the ES Tailgate, but remember she is in a better place - she is in that great big sex shop in the sky!

Is the 4C preparing to induct Lady Sapperton the Second?

I will have to talk to her keeper unsonny...I think Lady #1 will need a proper burial ceremony at the beginning of the next tailgate and the new one will have to be inducted.. :evil:

The reason I say that is because I witnessed something like that. When I was a sales rep for trugreen chemlawn a fellow rep was just joking around by pouring water on a guys navigator... so the guy goes to his car and pulls out a pistol and puts it to the guys head. A joke turned scary real quick. I wouldnt put that past SOME philly fans. :laugh:

I think we had it under control. There had to be at least 200 to 300 Skin fans greeting each incoming car in a gauntlet. Inspectors at the top of the hill checked each car to see if there were any philthy fans inside. If it was all Skin fans they were cheered right through. If there was even one green shirt inside then someone, generally the Mayor, would stand in front of the car while a hundred fans surrounded the offending vehicle and "welcomed" them to the game.

They were too afraid to even open their windows. Many looked like they realized they had come to the wrong place. You would think that they will find another parking lot next year, but after all, they're not real smart.

At one point security asked us to not hold up each car so long because traffic was backing up out onto 495. There was a certain amount of cooperation after that: we cheered through the Redskin fans quicker. :D

Um.... because you were at the bar..... most of the craziness ensued!

I know how you feel though... Sometimes I get stuck back with that fryer the entire tailgate!

Am I the one responsible for all of this :D Sweet :point2sky

I really enjoyed the whole thing. We'll make it bigger and better next time. The Raiders fans won't know what hit them!

hahahaha i was thoroughly intoxicated...good times. I seriously fell asleep a couple of times during the game I was so wasted. I had to be nudged awake. The guy sitting next to us kept laughing at me. INCREDIBLE times yesterday!!! Thanks to everyone! I think I need to start eating at these tailgates, I haven't eaten there yet aside from a couple cookies. I think that's why I get so sloshed :cool:

Yesterday morning I realized that somehow I didn't eat anything either! We cooked a ton of bratwurst, kielbassa and chicken wings. I spent half the morning cooking peppers and onions. It all got eaten and I never had a bite. Beer, the Mayor's punch and Jack Daniels inside the stadium was all I had.

Sweetie, I'll make sure you eat something at the Raider game if you make sure I eat something. ;)

Huly and I are really torn on this game.... We are going to be screaming our asses off again as usual for our beloved skins, but we also have to support our close friend Zeron, who just so happens to play for the raiders :doh:..... it was so much easier when he was playing for the skins.... Huly is thinking about wearing the game jersey he gave us - yes a REAL game jersey - not just stuff they practice in and resell, or authentics, but the real game jersey's they give only to the players. Thing is thick as hell, so it should keep her warm :laugh:

That Italian Surfer or Burgandy blast (or whatever it was called) shot was awesome. Chapelle's bartending was on point. Next time you gotta have some Crown Royal, Peach Shnapps, and Cranberry Juice so we can make Royal Flushes. And some blue curacao for some Blue Hawaiians.....mmmmm.....and Mai Tais......mmmmmmmmm..what a great idea to bring the bar to the tailgate!

Thanks U28. Glad you enjoyed it. We'll definitely upgrade. Thanks to everybody's contributions we have more than enough to restock and rock the Royal Flushes and Blue Hawaiians for the Radiers tailgate. I've also had requests for Rattlesnake shooters. I was thinking Mimosa's might also be in order considering we will begin around 9AM. Any other suggestions are welcomed. :logo:

All I have to say is I had one of the best weekends of my life. My wife and I just returned from D.C late last night and it was simply incredible!

Pez and Huly and all others who help put the Extremeskins tailgate on, all I can say is Thank you!! I have never had so much fun at a tailgate ever! If anyone here has never made it up there it is a must. Thank you for making us Okies feel welcomed. I still do not have a voice and so all calls this morning are going to voicemail.

I wonder how many Philly fans who drove through the tailgate area have made notes about where not to go next year. Hopefully they attended their last game at FedEx. Halter and company were fun to watch. All of the Redskin games I have attended have been away games and I was usually the one being heckled. Not last though. I never talked so much smack to people sitting in cars with them ugly green jerseys on.

DTC. What can I say. I ventured down there and all I can say is them boys know how to party!!! No way in hell if Im an Eagles fan or any other teams fan do I cross their paths. It is fun to watch the Mayor with the megaphone. Props to DTC!!!

I have 339 pictures and I will post some of my favorite ones tonight when I get home. I had the priveldge of having field passes and was able to talk and take pictures of coaches and players. My favorite was Gregg Williams and Ernest Byner.

Again, if you have never been to an ExtremSkins Tailgate, you are missing out.

Thanks again to everyone at ES and man what a game. Im still waiting on my nerves to return.

I am determined to make one more game out there this year after the weekend I had.

:cheers:

Thanks U28. Glad you enjoyed it. We'll definitely upgrade. Thanks to everybody's contributions we have more than enough to restock and rock the Royal Flushes and Blue Hawaiians for the Radiers tailgate. I've also had requests for Rattlesnake shooters. I was thinking Mimosa's might also be in order considering we will begin around 9AM. Any other suggestions are welcomed. :logo:

Chapelle, you have to see if Chewy will make you an Official Bartender Sig.

HOF44

Tell me you didn't lose that bottle of Tabasco!?

Prairie Fires to get fired up!

Chapelle, you have to see if Chewy will make you an Official Bartender Sig.

HOF44

LOL

Chapelle = Mix Master AKA Isaac

Raub = Beer Master

Bugs = Scrapple Master

Pez = Wing Master

Unsonny, Huly and RonJeremy, Raub's Wife (what is your board name anyway?) need to be "labeled" as well.

Archived