Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Surprising comment from Mike Sellers on Channel 9...

wilbur58z

What would you like to see the Skins wear as an alternate Jersey?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see the Skins wear as an alternate Jersey?

• Theres no need for an alternate jersey
    • Mostly black (like on redskins.com vid) but the #'s gold and outlined in burgendy
    • An inverse of our current jersey. Where burgendy currently is, would be gold and vise versa
    • The Miami U look with some burgendy and gold but major color is black
    • same color schemes but different layout and styles of numbers and lettering
    • other

i have been telling my brother for years that this would work -- just have them strip one at a time -- add some girls and cover the entire field , also a little muscle relaxers in the Gatorade so they can't really enjoy the entertainment!!! :D:evil::D

Nah; this is the Eagles after all. I think the towel boys stripping down would excite them more :silly:

You guys have it all wrong.. With Brunell's legs it's obvious where this is heading..

10 man Super Uber Max Protect. All 10 guys stay into cover Mark.. Then Mark throws the ball down field and takes off and catch the ball himself..

It's brilliant

Not having heard the comment Sellers made for myself, and only going on what's been said about it here, if it is something significant I'm pretty sure I know what it is. Not going to say though, because I could be wrong, and if I'm right I don't want to tip off any Eagles hanging around...Sellers shouldn't be letting it out either...element of surprise and all. If it's what I think it is though, this place is going to be a barrell of laughs on Sunday...;)

Some funny stuff in this thread. I think Brunell has convinced Gibbs to send out more receivers on some plays with a little less max protect. Max protect is no good if the other team is getting pressure with their front four and dropping back in coverage. This was painfully obvious against the Gmen. I don't remember Gibbs playing so much max protect in '91 until later in games. I seem to remember a lot of 3wr sets with more receivers and hbacks running routes. Whatever it is, it will be fun to see what Gibbs comes up with.

Not having heard the comment Sellers made for myself, and only going on what's been said about it here, if it is something significant I'm pretty sure I know what it is. Not going to say though, because I could be wrong, and if I'm right I don't want to tip off any Eagles hanging around...Sellers shouldn't be letting it out either...element of surprise and all. If it's what I think it is though, this place is going to be a barrell of laughs on Sunday...;)

:fortune:

Here are the probabilities as I see them:

1)Rejuvenated power running game (Sellers or some other big load getting the ball? )

2) No huddle

3) 4 Wide Receiver Set

Can't wait to see what the bruhaha is all about on Sunday night!

Also pro-set with Brunell in the gun and portis and betts to his left and right

Archived