Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TS: Penis Size Used as a Defense

China

That's the opposite of the South Park episode where Japan tries to take over the United States. Every time an American starts to get suspicious, the Japanese guys say "Oh, you american, you have big penis! We Japanese, we have such small penis!" at which point the Americans get ****y (pun intended) and go "Well, I dont see how they could do anything with such small penises".

i've seen bigger ;)

but 6 1/2 inches in GIRTH? That's literally impossible.

I'm assuming they are talking about circumference, not diameter...I'm not familiar with the current penis measurement techniques.

Here's a story for ya:

So a horse is walking on a farm, and stumbles into a mud pit. He struggles to get out, and quickly sinks deeper into the mud. The horse, discouraged, stops struggling and waits for someone to come help him. Pretty soon, a baby chicken comes walking up and finds the horse stuck in the mud.

"Thank god," says the horse. "Please help me out of here!"

"Okay," says the chick.

"Go get the farmer's mustang from the garage and some rope. Drive it over here, tie the rope to the chassis and pull me out!" said the horse.

So the chick went to get the farmer's mustang. Pretty soon she came driving back with some rope. The horse took one end in his mouth, and the chick tied the other end to the mustang. She got in, drove away and slowly pulled the horse out of the mud.

About a week later, the chick was walking around the farm, and fell into the same exact mud pit. She started to struggle, but found herself sinking deeper. Pretty soon, the horse came walking by.

"Horse, thank god! You've got to help me out of the mud pit!" said the chick.

"Okay," said the horse. He walked up the mud pile, and let his penis hang down to the chick. The chick grabbed it, and the horse walked backwards and pulled her out.

MORAL: If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a mustang to pick up chicks.

Archived