Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will The Real Skins Fans Please Stand Up?

airborneskins

and chase Philly out of our house next Sunday night...

Today is a sad day to be a Skins fan. However, I thought that this place was where REAL Redskins fans come to. Today, I have seen more negative threads about our players, What is wrong with us? We didn't show up against the Giants. It is not like we lost to Houston. The Giants are a good team. We still have a winning record and the next game is at our House.

So I am calling out to all of the Real Redskins fans to get over this loss and look forward to Beating the Crap out of Philly next Sunday night. The 12th man will need to be in effect for us to turn this thing around. :applause: :applause: :applause:

I'll be at FedEx next week cheering my head off. I'm even bringing an Eagle fan. He's a cousin of the Seahawk fan I brought a few weeks ago. I'm sure he'll get accosted as did the Seahawk....and rightfully so.

http://www.ihatedallas.com/img/seahawkrevenge.jpg

We'll be there when gates open.....more than likely 5 hours before gametime instead of the normal 4. I've taken the day off on Monday.....

I'll say this - I'm a fan. A big one. Don't kid yourselves. A good team does not lose 30+ to nothing. A great team never would.

We'll have to struggle out of this hole. I don't want to hear any more poltergeist Giant owner nonsense......Giants pulled a reverse Skins vs. 49er on us.

I took that day off. I was getting sick of all of the fair -weather fans ruining this place.

Fair weather fans leave when a team sucks. The Redskins have no fair weather fans after more then a decade of horrible play. All you have left are real fans at this point buddy. Some are homers, some are negative, and some give both sides equal time based on performance on the field.

Nov. 6th will be my very first home game. The only time ive seen either RFK or FED EX was in a picture :( But that all will change next week! And so will this one game "losing streak" we are on. We as fans have to come together and rock OUR stadium like NEVER before! Show me what I have been missing at a home game. Heres to a divisonal WIN! :cheers: :eaglesuck

*standing proudly beside Airborneskins* Oh, you're standing against? How's about a nice tall glass of STFU!

We're going through our After-Action Report as we speak, and frankly it ain't good. But if you quit on this team, your seat on the bandwagon may not be available when you beg to come back.

Watching your team play a very important game and show up with absolutely NO HEART, it really, really hurts. If seeing what you saw doesn't just completely piss you off, maybe you're the fair weather fan.

"Today is a sad day to be a Skins fan. " Wow, is that it? You want to come on this board and question the loyalty of the fans here and that's all this game meant to you?

Watching your team play a very important game and show up with absolutely NO HEART, it really, really hurts. If seeing what you saw doesn't just completely piss you off, maybe you're the fair weather fan.

"Today is a sad day to be a Skins fan. " Wow, is that it? You want to come on this board and question the loyalty of the fans here and that's all this game meant to you?

No, I never said that I wasn't upset. What I said was that we need to get past this loss and focus on correcting the problems. Do not question my loyalty. I am tired of seing the posts of the people throwing away the season. HELLO, we do have a winning record, and yes, regardless of what you may believe, we still have a chance to make this a special season.

Grumpy, the Eagles lost 30-10 to the Cowboys and the Patriots lost 45-17 to the Chargers this season. Does that make those teams "not good?"

I'm not sure it makes them not good.......maybe they were just off on those days. Our performance....being shut out and completely humiliated......is different....

I look at football games the same way I look at Proms.

To be shut out....at your prom is sad (unless you choose to wait til marriage...right Lil GV?).

You pick your "opponent" for prom and should set yourself up to score. If you cannot score w/ someone YOU pick to go to prom w/ (aka- a divisional opponent)...then - yes, I'd say you are not so good.

Worst case you can score w/ the fat tuba girl or the brace faced science geek for at least a "fieldgoal"....No?

We were shutout at Prom tonight. Hell - I think our date was a hermaphrodite and didn't need us at all. Stupid multi-sexed Giants.

I get tired of people accusing others of not being fans just because there are a few negative threads. we just got blown out. there shouldn't be anything to be excited about. if you found something positive worth making a thread about, let me know.

I get tired of people accusing others of not being fans just because there are a few negative threads. we just got blown out. there shouldn't be anything to be excited about. if you found something positive worth making a thread about, let me know.

A few???? is your computer working right?? I would say it is WAAAAAAAAYYYY more than a few...

Archived