Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is their a way we can set up a live game?

Moz Wanted

I live in MIchigan and I know how it is not to be able to watch a Redskins game unless they are on Sunday Night or Monday Night, or unless the Lions aren't playing the same time and they air the redskins game. But I have Sirius Satellite Radio and I get to listen to every games played in the NFL so I always be listening to the redskins local radio station with their team broadcaster.

I always get a kick out of these types of threads.

Is there anyway that other people can learn how to technically perform certain functions.... and purchase all the necessary software/hardware necessary out of their own pocked..... and then use your own time and bandwidth because... a lazy and poor mooch simply asks nicely?!?! :laugh:

Oh yeah, and it would be great if someone can throw together an Arrington, Cooley and Ramsey highlight video... with music of my choice too. Because that would kickass. :laugh:

If it's not too much trouble...could one of you guys hook me up with Jessica Alba and also provide me with a solid alibi for my gf? Thanks!

Is there anyway that other people can learn how to technically perform certain functions.... and purchase all the necessary software/hardware necessary out of their own pocked..... and then use your own time and bandwidth because... a lazy and poor mooch simply asks nicely?!?! :laugh:

Oh yeah, and it would be great if someone can throw together an Arrington, Cooley and Ramsey highlight video... with music of my choice too. Because that would kickass. :laugh:

Lighten up..the kid's only 17. No need to be so cynical.

At least he cares enough to want to see the game.

Yeah Die Hard, you meanie!

:laugh:

Really. Geez DH.........what were you thinking?

:laugh: :laugh:

The game is on national TV.

I live in Texas.......we do get ESPN here.

:rolleyes:

Blondie

At 42, you're old enough to know better. But at least you cared enough to register and post.

That makes you a great Redskins fan... maybe we should all chip in and make you a house for habitat home. With your own Redskins living room.

also, for all those who say a webcam is illegal, is that any different from our weekly video highlights on this site?

Actually, no, it's no different. Those highlight videos are illegal. The people that produce them and host them are aware of that. And they take that risk every day.

However, given the scale of that infringement on the net... and the NFL's lack of pursuing legal action - at least for now - those people are relatively safe. If only because we're talking about 10 seconds of video.

However, if the NFL got wind that people were rebroadcasting games LIVE on the internet... um, I think they might have a MAJOR problem with that.

But what do I know.... I was in the online copyright and protection business for 2 years and watched the MPAA and RIAA prosecute 17-year olds for hundreds of thousands of dollars.... even though these kids had nothing but good hearts :rolleyes:

Having been the beneficiary of Redskins fan sites which offered these exact types of services to geo-challenged fans such as myself, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut here...lol :laugh:

And to the poster who started this thread, if nothing else follow the play-by-play on either NFL.com or ESPN.com, and check in on game day to the official game threads started up here on ES...it'll help minimize the withdrawel..lol :cheers:

Right on! Thanks for volunteering! :laugh:

Archived