Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is their a way we can set up a live game?

Moz Wanted

for skins fanz who dont live in the area

like someone gets a webcam and shows it live to skinfans that are not in the area

i remm in yahoo they had a chatroom where someguy was showing the wrestling match live on his webcam and had his mic on for the sound

is their any way we can do something like that it would really help our fanz that wana watch the games but live far away

I always get a kick out of these types of threads.

Is there anyway that other people can learn how to technically perform certain functions.... and purchase all the necessary software/hardware necessary out of their own pocked..... and then use your own time and bandwidth because... a lazy and poor mooch simply asks nicely?!?! :laugh:

Oh yeah, and it would be great if someone can throw together an Arrington, Cooley and Ramsey highlight video... with music of my choice too. Because that would kickass. :laugh:

I always get a kick out of these types of threads.

Is there anyway that other people can learn how to technically perform certain functions.... and purchase all the necessary software/hardware necessary out of their own pocked..... and then use your own time and bandwidth because... a lazy and poor mooch simply asks nicely?!?! :laugh:

Oh yeah, and it would be great if someone can throw together an Arrington, Cooley and Ramsey highlight video... with music of my choice too. Because that would kickass. :laugh:

its actully quite easy get yahoo make a chatroom show the game in ur webcam and use ur mic to record the sound ..............and if anyone wants to watch da game get in the chatroom and watch da webcam

i would do it but i got 56k connection

Any use of the pictures, accounts, or descriptions of this game without the express written permission of XXXXX (tv station) and the National Football League is STRICTLY prohibited.

You may have heard that before. 14 billion times.

There's this thingie called "NFL Sunday Ticket." It's available from DirecTV. I know, I've paid anywhere from $139 - $200 per season since 1995 just for the luxury of seeing all Skins games. I guess there's some silly little reason like that the NFL wants to get paid when you watch an out-of-market game or some nonsense like that.

So .. my suggestion would be, get out your checkbook and pay up!

I've got a tv capture card, and some stand alone software that i could run the game on for people, all you need is my IP address and Windows Media Player to view it :) No audio though, but im sure there are lots of places online to listen .

Heh

edit: i dont think i can stream the images with this software, but can set it to refresh every second, that wouldnt be good lol

I've got a tv capture card, and some stand alone software that i could run the game on for people, all you need is my IP address and Windows Media Player to view it :) No audio though, but im sure there are lots of places online to listen .

Heh

edit: i dont think i can stream the images with this software, but can set it to refresh every second, that wouldnt be good lol

that sounds good

can u do it next week for the eagles game iam going to texas to visit my aunt so i will miss da game but iam takeing my laptop with wireless internet:laugh:

Heh

I think that was humor, but in case it was not - if you did it and a lot of people started viewing it from your PC, the ISP would most likely notice. They have a thing about serving up content without paying the business service price.

for skins fanz who dont live in the area

like someone gets a webcam and shows it live to skinfans that are not in the area

i remm in yahoo they had a chatroom where someguy was showing the wrestling match live on his webcam and had his mic on for the sound

is their any way we can do something like that it would really help our fanz that wana watch the games but live far away

Those fans that live "far away" should probably just use the game-stats on sites like NFL.com and CBS. It gives you a breakdown of the play by play. And for a fee, you may listen to the audio of either team (NFL.com only).

that sounds good

can u do it next week for the eagles game iam going to texas to visit my aunt so i will miss da game but iam takeing my laptop with wireless internet:laugh:

Love the idea but isn't the eagles game on National TV?

Im in TX but do not have Cable or Satelite. Field Pass on NFL.Com you get all the games on radio for 9.95 per month. You can try 1 week free which is how I got hooked. The fee lets you get college and baseball games as well. Much cheaper than NFL Ticket.And the broadcast are local so when you get skins games it is Sonny and co.

I like to stream the audio and watch the stats on CBS sportsline.

here's my suggestion-nfl.com has audio of all nfl games, its a subsciption that you can get the 1st week free "risk free". Just cancel after the 1st week.

good luck!

also, for all those who say a webcam is illegal, is that any different from our weekly video highlights on this site?

Archived