Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confessions of a 49er fan

SDot_49ers

Confessions of a 49ers fan.

I am a 49ers fan for life. Much like many of you are to the redskins however I don’t spend my days talking about how such and such coach/player will be the new god in DC during preseason only to turn on him as soon as he makes a mistake (i.e. Turner, Spurrier, Schottenheimer the list goes on). As I sat Friday in class I heard my students talking about the upcoming 49ers/Redskins games I knew the outcome. The students knew the outcome, hell even the 49ers knew the outcome and I say this. 52 Points, is that the best you can do? I mean our secondary is in shambles and we’ve traded away the most experienced offensive player we have in Tim rattay. As I sit here at 23 years old, unless I talk to Bryant Young or Mike Nolan I would be known as grandpa on the team.

Clinton Portis 101 yards oh my god are you kidding me. Did you see how bad the rush defense was. Did you see those holes he had? Anything less than 300 yards is a loss. I was expecting a 70 point game. You couldn’t even get 60 with your starters hell we almost scored that on San Diego in our last super bowl and you couldn’t put up more against the team that needs the most rebuilding in the NFL. I had a kid in my class who was a redskins fan and he came up to me and said all he wanted for Christmas was for Clinton Portis to score 4 rushing TD against the 49ers this year. Nice Portis very nice. Break this young kids heart because you don’t have the balls to do what’s necessary. But with all do respect he may have had to leave early to go get a new pair of uggley’s (get it it’s a play on Oakley, im clever) to wear to his press conference. FYI that fashion style works for Andre, not for you dawg.

Another student asked for Alex Smith to throw an interception for him in order to cure his cancer. Did Alex Smith screw the kid over like Portis. NO he went out and threw the int for the good of the world. Make no mistake of it, Alex Smith Interceptions cure cancer. FACT!

All I kept hearing about was Redskins secondary, redskins secondary. Look how great they are. If you’re so great why can you only get 1 pick off of Alex Smith? Rookie QB, 2nd start, no backup this should’ve have been at least a 5 pick game for you guys and you blew it. Hell I went to watch the pregame warm-ups and I picked him off 4 times. Maybe you miss Champ Bailey more than you thought (uh oh sore spot). At least if you kept Smoot you could’ve had a good boat party to go to afterwards. But now you have the great Shawn (I shouldn’t even be on the field) Taylor. Hope Snyder isn’t planning on giving him that long term contract because I think Prison State wants to sign him for a few. What is it with Redskins secondary and criminal backgrounds. Im starting to wonder what Darrell Green was doing the day Kennedy was shot. Nothing better than a fast black man across a grassy knoll to confuse a nation.

But I digress.

I congratulate you guys on your win. You fought hard to beat down a team with a total of like 3 returning players. The problem with the 49ers is they don’t stay down long at all. It’s usually 2 bad seasons followed by a playoff run. Until next year, hold your head up high you just dunked over a one legged, blind, 12 year old Michael Jordan. You just kicked ass and won 590 gold medals at the Special Olympics, you just lost your virginity at a frat party to the girl who was just sober enough to mumble uugh before passing out. You won fair and square. You killed the rabbit that was eating your crops but you still needed an assault rifle and a reload to do it. You won the game but just remember. It should’ve been 100-0.

I think most of us are moving on to bigger and better worries, like beating the Giants this week. Maybe you should go talk about the draft next year with your fellow 49er fans.... If Alex Smith doesn't turn out to be a total bust, maybe you could draft Bush and get a real offense going.

I just wasted a mintue of my life reading that crap. Are you seriously on a rant about how much worse we should have beat you? Man it must be sad times for you Niner fans.....i promise will try harder next time:laugh: :laugh:

Maybe we should have left the starters in, and instead of running it the ENTIRE 4th quarter we should have just kept throwing to Moss and made it 80-17

Is that better?

:49ersuck:

Yeah, Portis' 101 yards in a little more than a half was only half our rushing attack.

Hell... Betts almost had a 100 yd game :laugh:

But the main reason that more points weren't put up were

a) Gibbs is not that kind of person.... he has class.

B) Papa Johns called Snyder's booth and said that if anymore scores for toppings were made, they would have to pull their sponsership - Dan relayed the message to Joe. :laugh:

If you really think that the 49ers will make the playoffs next year you are dreaming. As far as the rest of your post go, just take your lost and shut up. You really have to be a loooooooser (and a sore one for that matter) to post such a long post on the opponents' fan website who just thrashed your team merely 4 days ago. Take your spanking and shut up about it.

You see slap nuts.. Joe Gibbs doesn't like to embarrace teams, so he'll sit on a lead..

He started sitting on the lead at the end of the half, but you guys just kept letting us score over and over again. Gibbs would habe been happy with a 35-17 victory, heck even a 28-17 victory.. But your team sucks so entirely bad that they can't even stop a team who's put in their second stringers and are in reality "trying" to sit on a lead.

Sorry to be disrespectful, but no one asked for you to come in here and disrespect us.

Hell... Betts almost had a 100 yd game :laugh:

But the main reason that more points weren't put up were

a) Gibbs is not that kind of person.... he has class.

B) Papa Johns called Snyder's booth and said that if anymore scores for toppings were made, they would have to pull their sponsership - Dan relayed the message to Joe. :laugh:

:laugh: I concur

Archived