Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confessions of a 49er fan

SDot_49ers

Hi SDOT,

I know your type. Mental masturbation right? Couldn't make it as a writer, so you write silly little posts like this attempting dramatic flare, and the only thing that comes across is that you are a frustrated writer, relegated to the rank and file of a 1000s of other "frustrated wanna be writers" who are currently middle school English teachers. Oh yea and I digress...give me a break.

worse response so far....that is actually a difficult task too.

:applause::applause: :applause:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

mad props

:troll:

listen, dont put your own team down in order to take a shot at us. obviously your mad about us whooping you so badly...but really, if you really think we are gonna believe that you expected the redskins to even score more points than the eagles or colts did, your full of it. besides, in the post game gibbs even said he was trying not to run up the score. we had 2 drives we scored on that were completely running drives. its too bad that your team sucks this year, but dont come crying for a hug around here. our team has sucked for 10+ years, so dont expect any of us to feel sorry for you.

Wow, Im embarassed by some fellow skins fans here. Reading is FUNdamental. So is having a sense of humor. If you cant read, and dont have a sense of humor, please spare ALL of us the shame of having to explain why we root for the same team as you.

Actually, his post reminds me a lot of a famous Redclaw over at CPND. One of the greatest online personas ever created. Not quite the same grammar, but the same humor. Hmm, suspicious...

Wow, Im embarassed by some fellow skins fans here. Reading is FUNdamental. So is having a sense of humor. If you cant read, and dont have a sense of humor, please spare ALL of us the shame of having to explain why we root for the same team as you.

Actually, his post reminds me a lot of a famous Redclaw over at CPND. One of the greatest online personas ever created. Not quite the same grammar, but the same humor. Hmm, suspicious...

I tried to make up for it, by deliberately overreacting as some of us rabid skin fans apparently like to do ;)

Well by talking about how 52 points was the best we could do maybe you should think that Gibbs is a kind hearted man and never has wanted to run the score up to much on a team. I for one would have liked to kick your butt the whole game. Stop whinning and just admit we are the better team and could have easily scored 70 points or more on you. Learn to be a good loser not like you have much choice. :laugh:

:troll:

listen, dont put your own team down in order to take a shot at us. obviously your mad about us whooping you so badly...but really, if you really think we are gonna believe that you expected the redskins to even score more points than the eagles or colts did, your full of it. besides, in the post game gibbs even said he was trying not to run up the score. we had 2 drives we scored on that were completely running drives. its too bad that your team sucks this year, but dont come crying for a hug around here. our team has sucked for 10+ years, so dont expect any of us to feel sorry for you.

It was a satire... The post wasn't real... Holy crap, this is seriously borderline embarassing right now.

It was a satire... The post wasn't real... Holy crap, this is seriously borderline embarassing right now.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

it really is. i think i should officially inherit some form of title on this board. like Super Awesome King of Everything

Archived