Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Confessions of a 49er fan

SDot_49ers

I guess typing up something like this and then posting it makes you sleep better at night. "Well, we are bad and all you could do is hang 52 on us, you must suck worse then we do." :rolleyes:
My God man! Do you teach the kids in your classroom the same kind of retarded logic?
Hmmmm...sounds like somone is dining on a plate of sour-grapes.

Coach Gibbs even called off the dogs in Super Bowl XXII...what makes this joker think he wouldn't do it in a regular season game.

You see slap nuts.. Joe Gibbs doesn't like to embarrace teams, so he'll sit on a lead..

He started sitting on the lead at the end of the half, but you guys just kept letting us score over and over again. Gibbs would habe been happy with a 35-17 victory, heck even a 28-17 victory.. But your team sucks so entirely bad that they can't even stop a team who's put in their second stringers and are in reality "trying" to sit on a lead.

Sorry to be disrespectful, but no one asked for you to come in here and disrespect us.

You people need to relax...it was a joke, and it was funny. Man are you guys wound up tight! We just waxed the Niners 52-17! Who cares if they come in here and make jokes??? :laugh:

that post was funny...especially coming from a school teacher.

you sound bitter....i guess i would be too after watching my team get embarrased in person....hope you didnt pay for the ticket.

We felt great about punishing your team but only for about a day...then we realized they were on the JV level.

Maybe we would have scored more but we took out our first stringers on both sides of the ball at the end of the 3rd qtr....no need to put up 100pts when 52 is more than enough...dont want to risk injurying players that are actually GOOD.

maybe the 69ers will be better next year cuz they suck.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, we could have probably put up another 30 points up in the 4th quarter, if we didn't run the clock out.

How can we get anymore interceptions if you guys are running the ball on 3rd and long and practically giving up :laugh:

soooooo note to self. apparently redskins fans are not capable understanding a satirical post. duely noted. i just came on to mess with you guys because every redskins fan i know messes with me and vice versa. I didnt realize humor isnt allowed.

but i really do think the 49ers have a solid year ahead of them. The healty 49ers beat the rams and shouldve beat the cowboys (if not for them self destructing like a young team would) and lost to one of the top 3 teams in teh nfc (in the eagles) and the best team in the afc (in the colts). Our leading receiver is out (Johnson) and our Dbacks are in shambles so bad that the dude who started against the colts (and got an int) had just got promoted to practice squad a little before (cant remember his name) so of course our defense is gonna suck. Its hard to run anything but basic D which anyteam can figure out and exploit. With everyone healthy next year plus HOPEFULLY reggie bush id say the 49ers will go from crap to at the least a wildcard team.

You people need to relax...it was a joke, and it was funny. Man are you guys wound up tight! We just waxed the Niners 52-17! Who cares if they come in here and make jokes???

Really people, my god! It's a joke! He kids, he kids! You guys need to get off the board and onto a vacation!

He just made half of you look like an ass by you not recognizing a freaking JOKE!

but i really do think the 49ers have a solid year ahead of them. The healty 49ers beat the rams and shouldve beat the cowboys (if not for them self destructing like a young team would) and lost to one of the top 3 teams in teh nfc (in the eagles) and the best team in the afc (in the colts). Our leading receiver is out (Johnson) and our Dbacks are in shambles so bad that the dude who started against the colts (and got an int) had just got promoted to practice squad a little before (cant remember his name) so of course our defense is gonna suck. Its hard to run anything but basic D which anyteam can figure out and exploit. With everyone healthy next year plus HOPEFULLY reggie bush id say the 49ers will go from crap to at the least a wildcard team.

Na I think they'll still suck for a while

Mike "vanilla" Nolan is your HC

soooooo note to self. apparently redskins fans are not capable understanding a satirical post. duely noted. i just came on to mess with you guys because every redskins fan i know messes with me and vice versa. I didnt realize humor isnt allowed.

I honestly couldn't tell you were messing around. Of course it's welcome on this board!

Anyway, good luck climbing the NFL charts again shortly...I think you might be in for a longer climb than you think!

Its cool, SDot -- you can now brag to your friends that you :owned: about 20 people on extremeskins. I got your joke, and found it funny! I apologise for my fellow fans' lack of humor...but we've been pretty terrible around here the past few years, so I guess when we're finally good its a touchy subject.

Anyway, I enjoyed your post, and could obviously tell you were speaking facetiously...

Here's to hoping they fire Mike Nolan soon! :cheers:

Na I think they'll still suck for a while

Mike "vanilla" Nolan is your HC

I dont mind Nolan. when he was with the redskins didnt he give you all a top 10 D. I think it may have been top 5 at some point correct me if im wrong. But thats just another part of redskindamonium you like a coach until hes fired/quits/moves on then its time to never mention anything good about him and everyone wants to talk about how they knew he wouldnt work. (You guys got archieves on here, id love to find some Spurrier, schottenheimer original posts and then the posts after they were gone)

Archived