6. Matt Hasselbeck, SEA 69.49 77.02 -7.53

7. Brett Favre, GB 68.87 66.28 +2.59

8. Drew Bledsoe, DAL 65.83 77.95 -12.12

9. Marc Bulger, STL 65.25 76.44 -11.19

10. Peyton Manning, IND

Power Rankings for top 10 qbs

according to CBS Sportsline

HOLD THE PHONE! :excited: Where's Eli? :laugh:

The Redskins will realize the importance of AP this week when Lamar Marshall is falling all over himself trying to tackle Tiki. All week all I have heard is how bad the Giants D is and how that overrated offense is going to score 50 points again. Our Defensive stats are skewed because of enormous leads we have jumped out to. K.C. and Denver know a little about letting up yards but still winning the game against you. You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end. Having said that have a good game this week. But this is our house. Remember 7 turnovers last year. Thought so.

And we'll remember you in all your impotency :gaintsuck and limpness Sunday.

The Redskins will realize the importance of AP this week when Lamar Marshall is falling all over himself trying to tackle Tiki. All week all I have heard is how bad the Giants D is and how that overrated offense is going to score 50 points again. Our Defensive stats are skewed because of enormous leads we have jumped out to. K.C. and Denver know a little about letting up yards but still winning the game against you. You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end. Having said that have a good game this week. But this is our house. Remember 7 turnovers last year. Thought so.

Perhaps if we ignore him he will go away

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

7 turnovers and we still almost won the game. That shoudl tell you how great your team is. Tell Eli to watch his ass, he ain't in the SEC anymore, or whatever division he played in. GW is gonna make him want his mommy when the Skins D is done with him.

Look, first off, the Giants Defense is bad, REALLY bad, they are just as bad as the 49'ers, if not worse. That being said, your offense is not as inept as theirs so I don't see a 50+ to whatever blowout where all our subs are in for the 4th qtr. Your team managed to fluke your way into 7 turnovers last year, many of which were by our BACKUP qb, he is not in there precisly for the reason that he throws turnovers and Brunell doesn't. Our team leads the league for the least amount of interceptions thrown. Our secondary has been oft injured this year, and is now healthy, our LB corp has been doing well w/o Lavar, how good do you think they are gonna be with him in the mix, and Clinton Portis is 20Lbs. heavier while not having gone fat, he is stronger and still fast. You have to get on the field long enough to put up points against us. Our Offense is not the same inept unit that only managed to score 31 points against you in our second meeting last year, remember that.

Do you remember 31-7.... okay then...... Did you even watch the games KC nad Denver games...probably not. Oh, and its not just your house..hahahahaha

French Fried Skunk

2 skunks. skinned and cleaned

1 tbsp. salt

Water to cover

2 cups bear fat or lard

2 egg yolks, beaten

3 cups milk or cream

1-1/2 cups flour

1/2 tsp salt

2 tbsp baking powder

Clean and wash the skunks, making sure the scent glands are removed.

Cut into small serving size pieces.

Put a soup kettle on the stove and add the meat.

Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.

Lower the heat and boil until the meat is tender, about 40 minutes.

Remove all the scum that rises to the surface of the water.

Make a batter by mixing together the egg yolks, milk, flour, salt and baking powder.

Mix real good until the batter is like cake batter.

Heat the bear fat or lard in a deep fryer to about 360 degrees F.

Dip the pieces of skunk in the batter and fry them in the deep fryer til golden brown.

Drain well and serve.

Ya know, Your not the 49er's but your passing defense is right down at the bottom with them :

NEXT TO LAST : New York (N) 6 252 42.0 163 64.7 1775 295.8 9 9 11 81

LAST PLACE : San Francisco 6 231 38.5 160 69.3 1971 328.5 15 5 16 112

Brunnell is going to destroy your secondary..

TD Santana Moss.... X 3

The game is not won by who talks the most smack. it's on the field.all i can do is shake my head and walk away. there's no need for anymore words. all these words don't mean anything unless you know the out come.soo, take your words downtown and try and trade them in for some money and find out what you can get for them.as for the rest, the skins will see the giants on sunday and let their play do the talkin.

whats sad is we did allow 7 turnovers.....whats embarrasing is we were in the game until the final seconds and lost only by 6 pts....oh by the way we redeemed ourselves a few weeks later with a 31-7 ****ing at home....remember that?

...vs. seattle...yep their kicker sucks and missed a fg...who's fault is that? our fault? if they are a truely sound/solid team they wouldnt have a glaring flaw.....lets see they blocked a kick earlier in the game which happens about once a year....i'd say they got lucky but werent good enough to take advantage.

Your 27 years old trolling on this board? Embarrasing.

I won't come out here and call you stupid and what not, but I will say that you might be miss informed. I'll give it to you AP is better than Lamar, but that's not going to save the GMen. The only way in my opinion, that the GMEN could beat us, is if we have one of those dumb a$$ turnovers. Eli hasn't beaten a real defense yet accept Denver, and Jason Elam missed a kick that he can hit 9 times out of 10. So please don't mention the "miracle" wins we had, because the GMen have been lucky as well. Saints road game at Giant Stadium.... OK :rolleyes:. To beat us Eli needs to have the game of his life. He's good but he's not Peyton good, and that what he needs to be to beat us. I can guarantee we will have Eli thinking too much. Mr. "Sellout" Barber won't be a issue.

You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end.

Yeah, well...we beat them & they beat ya'll...at the end....so, who chokes again? :nana: :gaintsuck

And you said we got lucky with the "2 good teams" & then only mentioned one. Then you mentioned Dallas. So, who was the other good team that we got lucky against?

French Fried Skunk

2 skunks. skinned and cleaned

1 tbsp. salt

Water to cover

2 cups bear fat or lard

2 egg yolks, beaten

3 cups milk or cream

1-1/2 cups flour

1/2 tsp salt

2 tbsp baking powder

Clean and wash the skunks, making sure the scent glands are removed.

Cut into small serving size pieces.

Put a soup kettle on the stove and add the meat.

Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.

Lower the heat and boil until the meat is tender, about 40 minutes.

Remove all the scum that rises to the surface of the water.

Make a batter by mixing together the egg yolks, milk, flour, salt and baking powder.

Mix real good until the batter is like cake batter.

Heat the bear fat or lard in a deep fryer to about 360 degrees F.

Dip the pieces of skunk in the batter and fry them in the deep fryer til golden brown.

Drain well and serve.

Ohhhhh...., YUM!

:puke:

Archived