Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are not the 49ers

skinsuc2003

The Redskins will realize the importance of AP this week when Lamar Marshall is falling all over himself trying to tackle Tiki. All week all I have heard is how bad the Giants D is and how that overrated offense is going to score 50 points again. Our Defensive stats are skewed because of enormous leads we have jumped out to. K.C. and Denver know a little about letting up yards but still winning the game against you. You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end. Having said that have a good game this week. But this is our house. Remember 7 turnovers last year. Thought so.

The Redskins will realize the importance of AP this week when Lamar Marshall is falling all over himself trying to tackle Tiki. All week all I have heard is how bad the Giants D is and how that overrated offense is going to score 50 points again. Our Defensive stats are skewed because of enormous leads we have jumped out to. K.C. and Denver know a little about letting up yards but still winning the game against you. You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end. Having said that have a good game this week. But this is our house. Remember 7 turnovers last year. Thought so.

Dont pay attention to this dumb a#$ I have seen him post on the Gmen forums and even the giant fans were calling him stupid... No one payed any attention to him over there so he is here, get a life stupid.

Dont pay attention to this dumb a#$ I have seen him post on the Gmen forums and even the giant fans were calling him stupid... No one payed any attention to him over there so he is here, get a life stupid.

Thats funny seems like your the one who needs to get a life. I don't go to the Gmen forums, but apparently you do. I come here, I speak the truth and you know it.

Get a life you Dumb midget!!!

wow, you really are an idiot. ive seen a lot of dumb giant fans the past few days but i think you are on the top of the list now. if ppl on your own forum call you an idiot...you obviously are. and its not the truth and we'll let the game on sunday speak for itself

As I recall, we whupped you guys last year 31 to 7 in week 13. I think you're referring to the week 2 loss of 14-20. Yes, we had 7 turnovers in that game...and we still almost won. It was pathetic on our part, but please don't try to come in here and tell me what's up when your team was just as bad last year. We're talkin' THIS year now.

Dude, I am usually very cautious when it comes to games against the Giants. They make me very wary. But when idiots like you spout off with nothing to back it up, I have something to say. If we keep turnovers to a minimum (or not at all) and we control the TOP like we have against everyone so far, your G-men are TOAST and we will wave at you when we shoot by you on the power rankings and claim the top of the NFC east. And after we beat you at your place, imagine what it will be like when you come to FEDEX.

Nice first post. Will probably be one of your last. :gaintsuck

It is precisely the seven turnovers last year that is so encouraging this year. We had seven turnovers and you could only win by six. We gained more yards than you. We had seven turnovers. We had a quarterback switch. And you won by six. Did I mention that? The level above your team our team is can not be more clear from these facts.

And, while we fondly remember the only way you can edge out a win against us is to fluke into seven turnovers or an immense number of self-generated mistakes, we recall with NO turnovers how we win 31-7 against you guys. Such is the immense advantage we have up and down the roster.

But, you already know this, I'm sure.

Few things. One. Sometimes, alot of times, the best way to answer folks like this is not to answer at all. If you chose to answer, keep in mind that when criticizing the initial post, it's hard to question it's validity when answering with "that's stupid" or some other alarmingly witty retort. Kind of defeats the purpose don't ya think? And that also goes for calling the poster in question names. You're a **** sounds like..well... a stupid post. Frankly, I'll just wait and let the mods decide. I've wasted enough bandwidth on this thread as it is.

Few things. One. Sometimes, alot of times, the best way to answer folks like this is not to answer at all. If you chose to answer, keep in mind that when criticizing the initial post, it's hard to question it's validity when answering with "that's stupid" or some other alarmingly witty retort. Kind of defeats the purpose don't ya think? And that also goes for calling the poster in question names. You're a **** sounds like..well... a stupid post. Frankly, I'll just wait and let the mods decide. I've wasted enough bandwidth on this thread as it is.

Well you know that saying, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer?

This applies to stupid posts too LOLz :laugh:

You are such a tard, and a troll!

Our

Total Offense Rank 1

Total Defense Rank 3

Thats funny seems like your the one who needs to get a life. I don't go to the Gmen forums, but apparently you do. I come here, I speak the truth and you know it.

I don't care if it was at our house or not but do you remember our #30 ranked offense putting up 31 on yall and out d not allowing one point the whole game. We had 7 turnovers the first game and still almost beat you, that is just rediculous. Now our offense if ranked #2 and playing outstanding, and i've watched most Giants games this year and you talk about us getting lucky and dallas choking, what did denver just do last week. :rolleyes: . Yall talk about us putting up points against the niners. Who have yall put up points against?? Cardinals and Rams :laugh: , and Eli has played bad against good defenses this year and this may be his biggest test. I feel you will be suprised after the game this sunday. Lets drink on it :cheers:

1. Tom Brady, NE 82.72 83.91 -1.19

2. Donovan McNabb, PHI 77.73 82.58 -4.85

3. Carson Palmer, CIN 77.02 85.17 -8.15

4. Kerry Collins, OAK 72.92 74.03 -1.11

5. Mark Brunell, WAS 71.26 72.83 -1.57

6. Matt Hasselbeck, SEA 69.49 77.02 -7.53

7. Brett Favre, GB 68.87 66.28 +2.59

8. Drew Bledsoe, DAL 65.83 77.95 -12.12

9. Marc Bulger, STL 65.25 76.44 -11.19

10. Peyton Manning, IND

Power Rankings for top 10 qbs

according to CBS Sportsline