Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are not the 49ers

skinsuc2003

You are such a CLOWN,

what the heck makes you believe your 31st ranked awful against the pass Defense will do ANYTHING against us? We will run the ball down your throats then play action you too DEATH! We gone up against better run teams and better pass teams GIVE ME A BREAK!! We whooped yall last year 31-7 @ home. When we beat yall on Sunday get the broom out baby cuz YOU WON'T BEAT US AT HOME CLOWN!!!!:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

..go for that high jump catch.. 21 will jump in the air and spear toomer or buress
hopefully you really mean that.. #21 will clobber, crush, obliterate, destroy, demolish, blow-up and otherwise render useless.... "toomer or buress"...... "spearing" would give them a 15 yard penalty and a new set of downs..... a bonehead move IMO.

As I recall, we whupped you guys last year 31 to 7 in week 13. I think you're referring to the week 2 loss of 14-20. Yes, we had 7 turnovers in that game...and we still almost won. It was pathetic on our part, but please don't try to come in here and tell me what's up when your team was just as bad last year. We're talkin' THIS year now.
hey now!!!!!! and that was LAST year.......that aint this year...... :gaintsuck

Thats funny seems like your the one who needs to get a life. I don't go to the Gmen forums, but apparently you do. I come here, I speak the truth and you know it.

You speak the truth huh. Then why are you being a baby about how your D is ranked as tough because it is skewed. Your D isn't that good I had them on my fantasy team for a bye week, and they hurt me more than they helped me.

I have a feeling that tackilng tiki will not be as hard as you make it sound, and if I remember correctly he had a case of fumbleitis a few years ago. That can't be good going into a game against a tough D that is looking for take aways.

My advise to you is to shut up and go away.

Port:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

The Redskins will realize the importance of AP this week when Lamar Marshall is falling all over himself trying to tackle Tiki. All week all I have heard is how bad the Giants D is and how that overrated offense is going to score 50 points again. Our Defensive stats are skewed because of enormous leads we have jumped out to. K.C. and Denver know a little about letting up yards but still winning the game against you. You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end. Having said that have a good game this week. But this is our house. Remember 7 turnovers last year. Thought so.

And you wanna know what "you got lucky for scoring 2 touchdowns againts dallas to win the game and missing seahawks missing a field goal" sounds like?

It sounds like this " We lost the Denver game for 1 bad tuck rule call againts denver and lost the game to kansas city cuase rock cartwright(3rd stringer) had to play cuase ladell and clinton got hurt and then he fumbled for a defesive TD."

Wed still be 4-2

The public dosnt hear about the loses...but they hear about the wins...Except if your the cowboys. The Media loves them!:doh:

The Redskins will realize the importance of AP this week when Lamar Marshall is falling all over himself trying to tackle Tiki. All week all I have heard is how bad the Giants D is and how that overrated offense is going to score 50 points again. Our Defensive stats are skewed because of enormous leads we have jumped out to. K.C. and Denver know a little about letting up yards but still winning the game against you. You got lucky against the two good teams you have beaten with a missed field goals and two touchdowns against a Dallas team that shows it chokes at the end. Having said that have a good game this week. But this is our house. Remember 7 turnovers last year. Thought so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your mama drop you on your head when you were a baby? Did you eat paint chips when you were little?

The G-GIRLS defense is rated 31st because they SUCK A**.

Go back to watching cartoons and stay off the big kids website.

Archived