Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys ready to see a real offense?

Congrats on pounding the 9ers. Please dont kid yourselves though, it was only the 9ers. The Giants have a wee-bit better offense. Whatever the case though, I wish you luck and hope for a great game.

Correct me if I am wrong but the 49ers are the ONLY team in the league with a WORSE Defense than the Giants.

Should be a fun game for the skins O

Manning deserves some praise and it appears that he is going to be a good QB in this league, but he is still young and has not learned all the tricks yet. He is going against the 4th rated D with a coordinator named Williams. Our QB, who is the top rated QB in the NFC at present, is a veteran who has seen it before.

Hey FYI, champ....we've already seen higher ranked offenses than the Giants, i.e. Seahawks, Broncos, Chiefs......and even considering the Giants O to be a real offense is kind of ludicrous considering the offensive production against teams with an actual D, Dallas is the first team that comes to mind. You guys have had some solid performances against the Browns, and Rams, congrats, but who hasn't?

Correct me if I am wrong but the 49ers are the ONLY team in the league with a WORSE Defense than the Giants.

Should be a fun game for the skins O

yeah, cant wait to see Mark playing against his former coach Tom Coughlin. Our D though is actually getting better every game, still not good, but getting better.

yeah, cant wait to see Mark playing against his former coach Tom Coughlin. Our D though is actually getting better every game, still not good, but getting better.

Simply "getting better" isn't going to prepare your secondary for Santana Moss. I'm sure Will Allen will have some pretty nasty nightmares throughout the week.

Congrats on pounding the 9ers. Please dont kid yourselves though, it was only the 9ers. The Giants have a wee-bit better offense. Whatever the case though, I wish you luck and hope for a great game.

Wee bit is probably correct. Nothing the G'aints do on offense should cause us too much concern. We played tough against Denver, KC, and Dallass. We've seen better than the G'aints. Especially once our D pounds the snot out of the new kid!

eli_drunk.jpg

Giants are about to get rocked.

why? SanFransisco is 31st ranked Defense...

Giants are a wee bit better indeed... they are ranked 30th.

Redskins 2nd ranked offense vs Giants crappy 30th ranked defense.

we might not score 52points... how much less will we score? LOL.

Oh, our defense is 4th ranked as well... so the questions is... who is gonna retire Eli Manning, Sean Taylor or LaVar Arrington??? perhaps both at the same time?

ouch.

nuff' said.

I do agree, The number 15th Offence is better then the 2nd offence, you are so right :doh:

Oh yeah, and dont forget how your 31st ranked defence will detroy our 2nd ranked offence, and ur defence again, is so much better.. :doh:

Syke

:gaintsuck

Archived