Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys ready to see a real offense?

As bad as the Skins O was last year, they ripped the Giants apart in the Meadowlands last season. It was the bonehead turnovers that killed us last year...what did we have 5 or 6 turnovers and still only lost by 6.

Giants D needs to pull a "Kansas City" and force turnovers and ideally set up scores or actually score with those turnovers in order for the Giants to stay in this game.

The way the Skins O is playing right now and the D is as strong as ever (now that LA is back :) ) the Giants are in for a tough afternoon come Sunday.

I hope eli throws the jump ball to burress...just once is all it will take, Sean taylor is waiting...let burress know ST hits a little harder than chump bailey...just a tad harder. Go ahead and come over the top and leave your feet to get the ball in his territory. Its a no no..I see bad things in burress's future.

Congrats on pounding the 9ers. Please dont kid yourselves though, it was only the 9ers. The Giants have a wee-bit better offense. Whatever the case though, I wish you luck and hope for a great game.

I hope the Eli Manning chokes on Jimmy Hoffa corpse after Lavar drives him deep into the ground.

The Giants have yet to see a real DEFENSE!

Congrats on pounding the 9ers. Please dont kid yourselves though, it was only the 9ers. The Giants have a wee-bit better offense. Whatever the case though, I wish you luck and hope for a great game.

Hmm lets see you have played:

the 15th best D, the 11th best, the 21st best, the 28th best D, the 7th best, and the 22nd best.

We have played:

The 3rd best D, the 7th best D, 10th best, the 22nd best, the 27th best, and the 32nd.

We average out to a 16.8

You average out to a 17.3

We have basically played the same difficulty of defenses so what is the matchup between us? All of this is according to NFL.com

Washington Offensive rank (Yardage): 2nd

New York Offensive rank (Yardage): 15th

Washington Offensive rank (Passing):8th

New York Offensive rank (Passing): 13th

Washington Offensive rank (Rushing): 4th

New York Offensive rank (Rushing): 17th

Washington Offensive rank (Scoring): 14th

New York Offensive rank (Scoring): 1st

I thought I should put in that last offensive stat to make you guys feel better. Our 14th spot comes from 2 games where we scored 9 and 14- but we still won so who cares? You guys score 28.8 ppg, we score 22.5 which is where our next stat becomes important.

Washington Defensive rank (Total): 4th

New York Defensive rank (Total): 31st

Washington Defensive rank (Passing): 4th

New York Defensive rank (Passing): 31st

Washington Defensive rank (Rushing): 15th

New York Defensive rank (Rushing): 21st

Washington Defensive rank (Scoring): 9th

New York Defensive rank (Scoring): 24th

Washington Defensive rank (Turnovers): 9th

New York Defensive rank (Turnovers) 31st

Need I say more? The question isnt "are we ready for the Giants offense" it's are you ready for the entire Redskins team?

When people say that we only dominated because it was the 49ers it makes no sense. Has any other team the 49ers played put up 52 points on them? No. The Redskins are the only team to do it against SF. We have a #2 ranked offense, the Giants are not ahead of the Skins so if your offense is good, what does that make the Skins? :helmet:

In SF's defense's defense (:doh: ), they did give the ball to us twice deep in their own territory, so that skewed the score a bit.

But it can not be denied, our offense has improved with every week. Giants D better bring their game if they want to win. The Giants offense alone can probably keep them in the game, but this game will come down to second half defense.

Clearly they do.:laugh:

Oh and im glad that he wasnt just a product of this terrible defensive system here in Washington, its good to see guys like him and Smoot finally find teams that have success especially defensivly, and its good to know that they were such playmakers around here because of their talent, not just because Gregg Williams is a genius. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We'll see, it will be Eli's first chance to meet Mr Arrington. I think our D will slow you down a lot, the question is can your D stop our offense??

']When comparing the 49er's defense with the Giants' date=' just keep one thing in mind, turnovers. The Giants may give up a lot of yards but they also take the ball away a lot too.[/quote']

Yup. With all these wonderful stats that keep getting posted. I have yet to see one that says,

Turnovers- Giants+8/Redskins-6

Our D isnt that terrible.

Archived