Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys ready to see a real offense?

23 defense. 1 offense.

Who cares, thats on paper though. Sunday is all that matters.

That +8 turnover ratio speaks more to how bad your defense is when you rank 24th in points allowed. If you're that good on the turnover ratio, that point total should be way lower than where you're at in the points allowed department. Just wait, some team is going to come along with a good offense that won't turn the ball over and your defense will be get shredded. Unfortunately, we've been very good at gift giving and no matter how good or bad our respective offenses and defenses are, that's a recipe for disaster.

Your giants are playing well, but they haven't played a real defense yet. Our offense is fourth in the league. Prepare for the inevitable.

\

Congrats on pounding the 9ers. Please dont kid yourselves though, it was only the 9ers. The Giants have a wee-bit better offense. Whatever the case though, I wish you luck and hope for a great game.

23 defense. 1 offense.

Who cares, thats on paper though. Sunday is all that matters.

1 offense? Lemme see... 16th yardage. 15th ypg. 18th rushing yardage. 17th rushing ypg. 16th pass yardage. 13th pass ypg. 5th in total pts. Ah... here it is. #1 pts/g.

Yeah, that's a good stat, but it doesn't make you #1 offense. But I suppose it's all in how you rank a team. pts/game is nice, but it can be... inflated by big wins over the cards, rams and saints, especially when you have very close call against Denver. And you scored a nice set of points agaisnt the Chargers. They just scored twice as many.

Pts/game is not the stat I use to rank offenses.

edit: It should be noted that the pts/game rating includes all points, not just offensive scores. Another problem with using it as an offensive benchmark.

I would agree that stats don't win games.It has to be decided on the field.The Redskins are a more balanced team that is still capable of losing to the Giants.If the Skins don't play a pretty much mistake free game at the Giants home it could well be a long day for us.That being said, I believe the Skins should win a hard fought game.

Congrats on pounding the 9ers. Please dont kid yourselves though, it was only the 9ers. The Giants have a wee-bit better offense. Whatever the case though, I wish you luck and hope for a great game.

New York Giants cornerback William Peterson is expected to miss a minimum of four weeks with a lower back injury

ERU201102318_lower.jpg

Hmm Where did you get that great player from A. Peirce?

1AF5CD5221F042D2A26F81D790CBC3A6.jpg

He hasn't had LaVar running at him while Sean Taylor picks him off yet has he? He will!

Archived