Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!

L.T.

Sucks To Be A Skin Fan.mcnabb Dominates The Nfc East For The Last 5-6 Years Now You Got Eli For 10 More.gibbs Better Go Back To Racing And Hand Over The Job To Your Best Coach G.williams Before You Lose Him.

oh wow we are so scared of the team that we beat 31-7 at their place last year w/ a suspect offense hahaha

i hope ur kidding b/c eli is going to be a good qb, but he only has plax and shockey. yea toomer got the td but come on the kid still needs about a year or 2 before u say he is as good as mcflabb, maybe more

Sucks To Be A Skin Fan.mcnabb Dominates The Nfc East For The Last 5-6 Years Now You Got Eli For 10 More.gibbs Better Go Back To Racing And Hand Over The Job To Your Best Coach G.williams Before You Lose Him.

did you cry when the cowboys beat you? if not you will this sunday oh and by the way the giants D SUX!

Do you mean Peyton's little brother?

Oh BTW, you do know Arrington and Taylor are now on the field together.

Good Luck, sport.

:logo:

P.S. Shoo fly Pie is da bomb!

You "other" fans are so predictable. We will stomp a mud hole in that Bull Terrier looking boy, y'all call your QB.

I cant wait.

Oh by the way, did y'all get permission from the Jets to play in their stadium? :silly:

Could someone please remind me what happend last time skins played giants? Just curious...

What better place to go than Giants.com to answer that question!

04_gameday_hd_wk13p.gif

Updated December 5, 2004

When Giants center Shaun O’Hara stepped out of the shower in FedExField Sunday evening, a towel was wrapped around his waist and a look of disgust masked his face. “There’s nothing but cold water in there,” O’Hara said. “It just adds insult to injury.”

It was a fitting conclusion to a day in which virtually nothing went right for the Giants. They were dominated by the Washington Redskins, 31-7, their fifth loss in a row and sixth in seven games. Once 4-1 and 5-2, the Giants are in danger of falling out of playoff contention. For a closer look at the Giants loss to the Redskins, go Inside the Numbers!

Sometimes I Like To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence Too, Especially When I'm Flaming On Other Fans' Boards. eli Doesn't Scare Me- Bring On The G Men, It's Gonna Be Like In 99 When We Laid 50 On You SOBs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice pick-up on the start of every sentence in lower case. :notworthy

Archived