Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!

L.T.

Like totally OMG. I mean did you hear this? Eli is coming. I am sure Sean Taylor is having nightmares right now. Arrington will probably ask not to play. In fact perhaps we should just not show up for the game. Well, better not because Coughlin might fine us. I am so afraid of that 31st ranked Defense that I might have to watch the game through my fingers as I clench my hands in front of my face.

Great Post btw... very insightful and informative. I wish all trolls were this whitty.

You're talking about Eli going up against the 4th ranked defense in the league which is only giving up 157 passing yards per game while Brunell is going up against the 31st rank defense giving up 295 passing yards per game. Maybe it's just me but I think Brunell has a huge advantage.

Sucks To Be A Skin Fan.mcnabb Dominates The Nfc East For The Last 5-6 Years Now You Got Eli For 10 More.gibbs Better Go Back To Racing And Hand Over The Job To Your Best Coach G.williams Before You Lose Him.

Trolls have very short lifespans here, brother. If there's more to you than meets the eye, better make it known quick.

Sucks To Be A Skin Fan.mcnabb Dominates The Nfc East For The Last 5-6 Years Now You Got Eli For 10 More.gibbs Better Go Back To Racing And Hand Over The Job To Your Best Coach G.williams Before You Lose Him.

first off that is MR. Gibbs to you jerk weed. and if i were you i would be more worried about what Lavar and Sean T are planning on doing to little eli.

good lord a few good games and giants fans act as if this kid is the second coming. by the way nice "road" victory over the saints.

I guess McNabb's injuries stem from lifting those heavy Super Bowl trophies he has won while being so dominate. Eli is on the path to greatness but that entails winning the big game, something no Manning has been able to do. Jersey huh so which part of that arm pit are you from, or how do the locals say "yo which exit yous live off of".

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Are you serious? Eli has a few decent games and now he is the best in the division. Wtf? Wait until he faces some Capitol Punishment. The Skins will expose the G-girls for the overated team they are. The kid has a bright future, I'll give you that but he won't be a dominant figure in the NFC. He will never be more than a above avg. qb. He couldn't get it done at Ole Miss and he won't with NY.

Archived