Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 Things A Man Should Never Say At Victoria Secrets!

pR0JEkT 21

I like the fact that #5 is "Do you have this with a Dallas cowboys logo on it?" and not "Do you have this with a Denver broncos logo on it?" because I do have a pair of Denver bronco panties, but not made by Victorias Secret! ;)

Are you John Elway? :laugh: j/k!

• 8 months later...

I remember when my wife and I first started dating we went into a Victoria's Secret store and I promptly walked up to the counter and asked "Excuse me I was wondering if I could sniff your returns". The look on the ladies face was priceless and my wife was laughing so hard she was crying, she has never asked me to go into another store of that nature since.

"Can I try this on"

Trust me it happened a few times when I worked there in college!

We were down in florida for some work coming back the day before valentines day and victory\ia secrets was having a 5.00 off bra sale if you tried one on of course this guy tried one on so he could buy it for his wife

• 6 months later...
Guest sk1nzHEAD
11.) can I get the dallas logo in a childrens size? :laugh:

i guarentee they get that all the time!!:dallasuck

• 10 months later...
I like the fact that #5 is "Do you have this with a Dallas cowboys logo on it?" and not "Do you have this with a Denver broncos logo on it?" because I do have a pair of Denver bronco panties, but not made by Victorias Secret! ;)

this and all subsequent posts about ladies and victorias secret:

USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!:D

• 6 months later...

Archived