Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 Things A Man Should Never Say At Victoria Secrets!

pR0JEkT 21

Top 10 things a man should never say at Victoria Secrets

1. The Miracle What??? This is better than world peace!!
  2. No Thanks. Just Sniffing.
  3. I'll be in the dressing room going blind.
  4. Mom will love this.
  5. [highlight]Do you have this with a Dallas Cowboys Logo on it?[/highlight]
  6. No need to wrap it up, I'll eat it here.
  7. Will you model this for me???
  8. Oh honey, you'll never squeeze your fat ass into that!
  9. 45 bucks?? You're just gonna end up NAKED anyway!! And the number one thing that a man should never, ever say out loud in Victoria's secret:
  10. Does this come in children's sizes?

http://www.angelfire.com/wi/goeast/jokes3.html

I had to post this for everyone to see, especially #5, maybe that should be at the top of the list! :jk: , :silly:..plus dont say any of these 10 things in front of her especially. For all girls on this board that is the NEW! Demi Bra!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSBRPBBVBRA&cgnbr=OSBRPBBVBRA&rfnbr=579

']Um' date=' you got to be kidding right? Do you have a sense of humor, if so you would think that is funny, plus what does LLS, mean?[/quote'] If they dont get it dont try and explain it, too bad on them if they dont get the joke, Im sure other members would get it.

You got your numbers backwards. It says the #1 thing and it is # 10.
I know thats just the way it was written it wouldnt let me change it I dunno, I did see that Im not the one who came up with this anyways, thats why there is a link just incase. Your not a person who didnt understand or didnt think it wasnt funny were you? Im talkin about the Dallas Cowboys logo on it!

"Can I try this on"

Trust me it happened a few times when I worked there in college!

:laugh: You didn't happen to work in the Boston area did you?

I said that to one of the sales ladies once just to get a rection, her jaw dropped and she was speechless, then I told her I was just kidding. She got a kick out of it though :)

:laugh: You didn't happen to work in the Boston area did you?

I said that to one of the sales ladies once just to get a rection, her jaw dropped and she was speechless, then I told her I was just kidding. She got a kick out of it though :)

Nope in Charleston SC!

I like the fact that #5 is "Do you have this with a Dallas cowboys logo on it?" and not "Do you have this with a Denver broncos logo on it?" because I do have a pair of Denver bronco panties, but not made by Victorias Secret! ;)

By chance, did you order them from Sports Section or NFL.com? I've seen them advertised there.

By chance, did you order them from Sports Section or NFL.com? I've seen them advertised there.
Actually I bought them at a football store at the mall in Grand Junction, a town a half an hour away from where I live. Ive never seen the ones that they have on NFL;com yet.

• 1 month later...
Top 10 things a man should never say at Victoria Secrets

1. The Miracle What??? This is better than world peace!!
  2. No Thanks. Just Sniffing.
  3. I'll be in the dressing room going blind.
  4. Mom will love this.
  5. [highlight]Do you have this with a Dallas Cowboys Logo on it?[/highlight]
  6. No need to wrap it up, I'll eat it here.
  7. Will you model this for me???
  8. Oh honey, you'll never squeeze your fat ass into that!
  9. 45 bucks?? You're just gonna end up NAKED anyway!! And the number one thing that a man should never, ever say out loud in Victoria's secret:
  10. Does this come in children's sizes?

http://www.angelfire.com/wi/goeast/jokes3.html

I had to post this for everyone to see, especially #5, maybe that should be at the top of the list! :jk: , :silly:..plus dont say any of these 10 things in front of her especially. For all girls on this board that is the NEW! Demi Bra!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSBRPBBVBRA&cgnbr=OSBRPBBVBRA&rfnbr=579

Boy am I late! I never even seen this thread before..thats pretty funny. Id have to find some panties with the St. Louis Rams logo on it that would be sweet. Notice how #5 is the Dallas logo not my team because we are better than the boys.

Rebecca

]']Boy am I late! I never even seen this thread before..thats pretty funny. Id have to find some panties with the St. Louis Rams logo on it that would be sweet. Notice how #5 is the Dallas logo not my team because we are better than the boys.

Rebecca

I feel dirty just by reading a post from a 15 year old about panties...

Archived