Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to vomit

Spaceman Spiff

the reason is because dallas is winning big...they're winning against teams that are good or doing well...yeah they lost to us but they shouldnt have! hey i'll take the win...but right now they're ahead of us...and myself...well i'd rather the media payed attention to them instead of us...give them the spotlight...i dont want it...let the skins stay under the radar...dallas isnt going away...so let them stay close to us...and let espn focus on them...fine...in the end when we win thatll make it more fun...and we wont feel as much pressure...especially joe...i dont think he liked all that attention last year...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

All this means to me is that the NFC (B)EAST is back.

I couldn't be happier. We are the cream of the crop again.

I'm happy to be in a division that has participated in almost 50% of all the Super Bowls ever.

Plus, we already beat Dallas in Dallas. We have a lot in front of us. This should be a fun year.

Beating Dallas in Dallas doesnt mean squatta unless you tie us for the division lead. Which wont happen. Dallas will win the division outright. Hell we could lose twice to you guys and I dont think it would matter. Nor would I care. As long as we win the division.

Cowboys 4eva baby !!!

the media over hypes them

what's new

they have to play same teams the Skins have played recently........ things will be different soon enough

If the Cowturds play Seattle, Denver and KC the same way they played Philthy and the Tinies (and us for 55 minutes), they're going to kill them.

Beating Dallas in Dallas doesnt mean squatta unless you tie us for the division lead. Which wont happen. Dallas will win the division outright. Hell we could lose twice to you guys and I dont think it would matter. Nor would I care. As long as we win the division.

Cowboys 4eva baby !!!

blind homerism alert....blind homerism alert....blind homerism alert....blind homerism alert

Cowboys 4eva baby !!!

:laugh:

That display your team put on today would hardly instill confidence in me if I were a Cowboy fan. 3 fumbles and an INT? The Giants turned the ball over numerous times and you couldn't hardly put any points on the board. NY has been playing soft defenses, so that offensive ranking is a little misleading as well.

Dallas may go 8-8.

Oct 23 @Seattle loss

Oct 30 Arizona win

Week 9 BYE

Nov 14 @Philadelphia loss

Nov 20 Detroit win

Nov 24 Denver loss

Dec 4 @N.Y. Giants loss

Dec 11 Kansas City loss

Dec 18 @Washington loss

Dec 24 @Carolina loss

Jan 1 St. Louis win

oops, that's only 7 wins, sorry bout that :laugh:

They won two games in a row....big deal. And that game was ugly, really ugly. I'm not impressed.

So i guess your win against Chicago by 2 at home was not ugly

I guess your win in Dallas by 1 point in the last 4 minutes was not ugly

I guess your win by 3 against Seattle at home was not ugly.

WOW I can not believe you guys sometimes

Dallas almost lost to the 1-4 49ers. Dallas did lose to the 1-4 Raiders.

Enough is enough.

WOW Dallas almost 1-4 , well

The skins were ALMOST 0-5

Skins fans think their team is better then what it is

1. You guys barely beat a rookie QB (Kyle Ortin) at home, you won by 2 points

2. You guys beat us in the last 4 minutes of the game , winning by one, but was about to get shut out

3. You guys barely beat Seatle, if they did not have to travel to the east coast (1-11 record on east coast teams), and if Holmgreen did not do stupid play calling. You beat them by 3 at home, FIELD GOAL in ot

4. You guys lost to Denver and you guys get happy that Brunell looked good

WOW HE WAS THROWING AGAINST TWO ROOKIE CB'S. One drafted in the

2nd round and the other in the 3rd. OH BY THE WAY DENVERS DEFENSE IS 25TH AGAINST THE PASS.

5. You guys lost to Kansas City who has the 27th ranked defense.

AND YOU GUYS GOT THE NERVE TO TALK JUNK ABOUT US AND SAY WE ARE OVERRATED

HOW MANY TD'S DOES CLINTON PORTIS HAVE.

It can happen. Last year we got beat three times by the Rams (dammit!) but took the division anyway. They obviously would have won the tie-breaker, so the trick was not to tie.

Yeah, I know BlueTalon, I was trying to get a "dig" in on the Cowboy fans that's all.

Good luck this week by the way.

Beat them Cowboys for us!!!!!

So i guess your win against Chicago by 2 at home was not ugly

I guess your win in Dallas by 1 point in the last 4 minutes was not ugly

I guess your win by 3 against Seattle at home was not ugly.

WOW I can not believe you guys sometimes

All our games have been close, but not all of them were filled with mistakes, turnovers, and penalties like your ugly win yesterday. There's a difference. The game aganist seattle was hard fought and close, just like the Denver and KC game. If you make that many mistakes aganist us in DC, or the majority of the teams on your schedule, don't expect to win or even keep the game close.

All our games have been close, but not all of them were filled with mistakes, turnovers, and penalties like your ugly win yesterday. There's a difference. The game aganist seattle was hard fought and close, just like the Denver and KC game. If you make that many mistakes aganist us in DC, or the majority of the teams on your schedule, don't expect to win or even keep the game close.

Sorry son I live in South East DC and watch all skins games. You guys have not won the turnover battle and are mistake and penalty filled. Your wins were just as ugly as ours.

Sorry son I live in South East DC and watch all skins games. You guys have not won the turnover battle and are mistake and penalty filled. Your wins were just as ugly as ours.

Game 1 - 5 penalties and 3 turnovers

Game 2 - 12 penalties and 0 turnovers

Game 3 - 2 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 4 - 10 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 5 - 5 penalties and 3 turnovers

Your team:

Game 1 - 8 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 2 - 12 penalties and 2 turnovers

Game 3 - 6 penalties and 3 turnovers

Game 4 - 6 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 5 - 8 penalties and 0 turnovers

Game 6 - 6 penalties and 4 turnovers

Your team averages more penalties and turnovers than mine. And like I said, don't expect to win too many games while committing 4 turnovers. Yes, we haven't won the turnover battle. Yet we've only had multiple turnovers in two games, just because we haven't attained many takeaways doesn't mean we're playing sloppy. Poor logic or you simply didn't know how many turnovers we've really committed. Furthermore, we've only had alot of penalties in two games, no where near being "penality filled". Just because you live in DC doesn't mean you watch the games.

Game 1 - 5 penalties and 3 turnovers

Game 2 - 12 penalties and 0 turnovers

Game 3 - 2 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 4 - 10 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 5 - 5 penalties and 3 turnovers

Your team:

Game 1 - 8 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 2 - 12 penalties and 2 turnovers

Game 3 - 6 penalties and 3 turnovers

Game 4 - 6 penalties and 1 turnover

Game 5 - 8 penalties and 0 turnovers

Game 6 - 6 penalties and 4 turnovers

Your team averages more penalties and turnovers than mine. And like I said, don't expect to win too many games while committing 4 turnovers. Yes, we haven't won the turnover battle. Yet we've only had multiple turnovers in two games, just because we haven't attained many takeaways doesn't mean we're playing sloppy. Poor logic or you simply didn't know how many turnovers we've really committed. Furthermore, we've only had alot of penalties in two games, no where near being "penality filled". Just because you live in DC doesn't mean you watch the games.

Ok so your right, but our team has caused more turnovers then the skins, our team gets more pressure on the QB and we have more offensive weapons.

We have 11 turnovers and u guys have 8 turnovers. Also we have played one more game then you guys. So to me it seems your wins are just as ugly as ours. I considered that good for us considering we have 2 new corners and lots of rookies playing on the team, espically on defense.

The last two weeks our defense has shut down the high powered Giants and Eagles offense. Mind you a defense in its first year running the 3-4. A defense that is playing in heavy rotation 5 ROOKIES.

the media over hypes them

what's new

they have to play same teams the Skins have played recently........ things will be different soon enough

The skins are fortunate and blessed to be 3-2.... three wins coming by 6 points. You could easily be 1-4.... and yes the skins will have to face some teams Dallas has recently played.. San Diego, Philly, NYG

Archived