Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to vomit

Spaceman Spiff

A. A fumble is when you have possession of the ball and make a football move (i.e. a step, a cut, a juke, etc.). Crayton never had possession of the football. Silly Skins fans don't even know the rules of football.

B. SCOREBOARD AHAHAHAH HAR HAR Hooray your second win in the last 16 games against us by a single point on an absolute miracle. Congratulations to you guys, fate shined brightly on you that night. Now get over it.

Geeze, what are you doing here? We beat you at your place in the last five minutes on a night you were celebrating your heritage. WE BEAT YOU!

The only miracle you've been associated with this season, was not losing that game to NY this weekend.

Nice outfit, BTW.

A. Watch the film again, RuPaul. I have...I've watched that spectacular hit at least 100 times. You'll see (unless you're so big of a homer that you can't see the forest through the trees) that Crayton catches the ball with two feet on the ground, turns upfield, and takes a step, and then gets annhilated by Taylor. The ball flys 10 yards the opposite direction, clearly a fumble. Crayton had possesion, and clearly made a football move. It was a bull**** call.

Except, he didn't have possession and got obliterated as he took a step.

B. :laugh: An absolute miracle....you bitter, bitter, bitter Cowturd fans. Man, that was the greatest win EVER!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: The fact that it garners this kind of response from you trolls makes it even better!! :rotflmao:

Why yes, it was. Dallas had 15 chances to put the game away and another few to pull out the win after trailing, and couldn't do it. Fate smiled brightly on the Skins that day. It's a shame when a week 2 win over the Cowboys is the greatest win ever for Skins fans, though I guess beating Dallas is such a rare occurence that it's like the Super Bowl for the Slurs.

Why yes, it was. Dallas had 15 chances to put the game away and another few to pull out the win after trailing, and couldn't do it. Fate smiled brightly on the Skins that day. It's a shame when a week 2 win over the Cowboys is the greatest win ever for Skins fans, though I guess beating Dallas is such a rare occurence that it's like the Super Bowl for the Slurs.

You are a rare one. First we beat you and then you come here to gloat a few days after you escape with a win against the Giants. :doh:

Beating Dallas in Dallas doesnt mean squatta unless you tie us for the division lead. Which wont happen. Dallas will win the division outright. Hell we could lose twice to you guys and I dont think it would matter. Nor would I care. As long as we win the division.

Cowboys 4eva baby !!!

Hey! Give me a sip of what your drinking.

WOW Dallas almost 1-4 , well

The skins were ALMOST 0-5

Skins fans think their team is better then what it is

1. You guys barely beat a rookie QB (Kyle Ortin) at home, you won by 2 points

2. You guys beat us in the last 4 minutes of the game , winning by one, but was about to get shut out

3. You guys barely beat Seatle, if they did not have to travel to the east coast (1-11 record on east coast teams), and if Holmgreen did not do stupid play calling. You beat them by 3 at home, FIELD GOAL in ot

4. You guys lost to Denver and you guys get happy that Brunell looked good

WOW HE WAS THROWING AGAINST TWO ROOKIE CB'S. One drafted in the

2nd round and the other in the 3rd. OH BY THE WAY DENVERS DEFENSE IS 25TH AGAINST THE PASS.

5. You guys lost to Kansas City who has the 27th ranked defense.

AND YOU GUYS GOT THE NERVE TO TALK JUNK ABOUT US AND SAY WE ARE OVERRATED

HOW MANY TD'S DOES CLINTON PORTIS HAVE.

I guess that's why WE are in 1st place in this division!

Ohhhhh, now I get it. Anyone who beats or almost beats the Cowgirls is lucky, not just the Skins. I see! So the 49ers were lucky that they took you to the woodshed for almost the entire game. And if we were lucky to come back against you, you must have been lucky to beat the 49ers.

The 1-4 Raiders must have been lucky to beat you as well. You know what's really funny? The Raiders are 1-4, and their 1 came against the Cowturds! :laugh:

The guy I was responding to thought the game ended with a Giants turnover... I simply corrected him by stating that after the turnover they got the ball back and scored anyway forcing overtime. NY is another opponent that we failed to put away. We played poorly against the raiders which is too bad for us. :(

Yes he did. The refs made a knee-jerk reaction call...deep down inside all Cowturd fans know they should have lost that game 21-13.

Oh, it must have been luck. It couldn't have been our defense shutting you out all game or anything (except for one trick play). No, that couldn't have been it. :doh: I forgot, our defense is overrated.

SCOREBOARD!!!

A. A fumble is when you have possession of the ball and make a football move (i.e. a step, a cut, a juke, etc.). Crayton never had possession of the football. Silly Skins fans don't even know the rules of football.

Two steps IS a football move, genius.

Too bad for you there is VIDEO of the play. IT was a fumble.

The guy I was responding to thought the game ended with a Giants turnover... I simply corrected him by stating that after the turnover they got the ball back and scored anyway forcing overtime. NY is another opponent that we failed to put away. We played poorly against the raiders which is too bad for us. :(

:rolleyes:

At least you call everyone that plays you well "lucky," not just the Skins. :doh:

:doh: - wasted my 4000th post on that! :doh:

I love seeing Cowboy fans desperately trying to gain some sort of satisfaction from a LOST game, finally! We have been the ones crying for too long. Sob away, Cowboys. You LOST on "Sting of Honor Night."

Funny that the Skins went to Moss yet again @ the end of the Cheifs game on the last play. He is clearly your big play guy. Teams will watch film and attempt to take him away. When we play you again in December... we'll be ready for Moss.

Funny that the Skins went to Moss yet again @ the end of the Cheifs game on the last play. He is clearly your big play guy. Teams will watch film and attempt to take him away. When we play you again in December... we'll be ready for Moss.

He was brought in to be our big play guy. How could you not plan for him in the first place? It's not like he just came in the league. There's plenty of film on him when he was in NY. Besides, you can plan all you want. You don't have the talent to cover him.

He was brought in to be our big play guy. How could you not plan for him in the first place? It's not like he just came in the league. There's plenty of film on him when he was in NY. Besides, you can plan all you want. You don't have the talent to cover him.

Ditto that. :dallasuck :helmet:

Why is it that when Dallas wins in Dallas against the Giants by the skin of their teeth, everyone jumps on their jock. But when the skins' go into Dallas and win by 1, everyone calls it a fluke. I agree with Mr. Nostril, Dallas almost lost to he 1-4 49ers and gave the Raiders their only win of the season this has to stop.

Dallas almost lost to the 1-4 49ers. Dallas did lose to the 1-4 Raiders.

Enough is enough.

Look homey, it doesn't matter if it was a fumble or not...CRAYTON GOT KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Is Roy gonna play? If so, I'll take Moss... :laugh:

They went to him at the end of the Chiefs game because he was open. Sammy Knight made an excellent play on the ball, and got a few fingertips on it. The week before, Cooley was the go-to guy at the end of the game, and then David Patten for the 2pt conversion. Again, Al Wilson made a spectacular play on the ball.

Santana Moss is clutch; clutch guys just tend to become the go-to guys in situations like that! I hope they go to him every time the game is on the line!

Why is it that when Dallas wins in Dallas against the Giants by the skin of their teeth, everyone jumps on their jock. But when the skins' go into Dallas and win by 1, everyone calls it a fluke. I agree with Mr. Nostril, Dallas almost lost to he 1-4 49ers and gave the Raiders their only win of the season this has to stop.

Why no mention of blowing out Philly? :rolleyes: BTW Dallas did not beat the Giants by the skin of our teeth? There was no missed field goal hitting the crossbar @ the end of regulation like your win vs. Seattle. Dallas dominated the game.. NY scored a tying TD with 19 seconds left to force OT... Dallas got the ball first .. marched down the field and kicked a field goal... so you don't believe your win over Dallas had any flukish qualities whatsoever?

Why no mention of blowing out Philly? :rolleyes: BTW Dallas did not beat the Giants by the skin of our teeth? There was no missed field goal hitting the crossbar @ the end of regulation like your win vs. Seattle. Dallas dominated the game.. NY scored a tying TD with 19 seconds left to force OT... Dallas got the ball first .. marched down the field and kicked a field goal... so you don't believe your win over Dallas had any flukish qualities whatsoever?

I didn't watch the Giants/Boys game....but I wouldn't call it a fluke win.

Ugly sure, lucky (Jacobs fumble on the 1 play) maybe....but not a fluke.

Nor, would I call 2 (1 maybe but TWO) bombs by Brunell "fluke" plays.....Cowboys played 56 minutes in a 60 minute game and got too caught up in their Homecoming win before they actually won the game.

Dallas is a tough place to play, period.....just like FedEx is becoming again (and is NOW).

As for the Eagles loss....I think the media is doubletalking the game.

For the Eagles: Fluke loss to the 'Boys with Mcnabb not healthy.

Cowboys: Proof that the Cowboys are going to win the NFCE.

WTF? I'd love to see how the media can explain this a fluke loss for the Eagles, yet the Cowboys are now the Best team in the NFL.......makes no sense to me.

But moss was shut down when he was on our top two corners.

Archived