Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to vomit

Spaceman Spiff

:laugh:

That display your team put on today would hardly instill confidence in me if I were a Cowboy fan. 3 fumbles and an INT? The Giants turned the ball over numerous times and you couldn't hardly put any points on the board. NY has been playing soft defenses, so that offensive ranking is a little misleading as well.

Dallas may go 8-8.

Oct 23 @Seattle loss

Oct 30 Arizona win

Week 9 BYE

Nov 14 @Philadelphia loss

Nov 20 Detroit win

Nov 24 Denver loss

Dec 4 @N.Y. Giants loss

Dec 11 Kansas City loss

Dec 18 @Washington loss

Dec 24 @Carolina loss

Jan 1 St. Louis win

oops, that's only 7 wins, sorry bout that :laugh:

The same could be said of NY... Dall turned the ball over 3 times yet they couldn't score... and I'm sure your pre-season predictions.. had us losing @ SD and @ home vs. Philly.. :rolleyes: we've been tough @ home and we have Denv and KC in our house. Seattle is a soft team if you stand up to'em... we beat them last year there and now were much improved. Dal could be 5-1 even 6-0 if we score w/ three shots from the 4 @ Oak.. but it is what it is... were 4-2 and the NFC East will be tight this year.

Somehow, I seem to remember the Skins turning it over twice against Dallas... how?? It's surfacing... oh wait... I see a Terence Newman interception! THAT'S 1! Wait, here comes another... I see Roy Williams knocking the ever living crap out of Ladell Betts... the ball is loose and it's a FUUUMBLE!! recovered by Dallas... so how did you have "0" turnovers in game 2 again?

Somehow, I seem to remember the Skins turning it over twice against Dallas... how?? It's surfacing... oh wait... I see a Terence Newman interception! THAT'S 1! Wait, here comes another... I see Roy Williams knocking the ever living crap out of Ladell Betts... the ball is loose and it's a FUUUMBLE!! recovered by Dallas... so how did you have "0" turnovers in game 2 again?

Dayum Bryan_Randall you are right, the skins did have 2 turnovers agianst us.

So that makes the skins turnovers 10 and dallas 11, and still dallas has played one more game then the skins.

OK GAMEBREAKER THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW. WHAT WERE U SAYING AGAIN.

Thanks Randall

Dayum Bryan_Randall you are right, the skins did have 2 turnovers agianst us.

So that makes the skins turnovers 10 and dallas 11, and still dallas has played one more game then the skins.

OK GAMEBREAKER THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW. WHAT WERE U SAYING AGAIN.

Thanks Randall

HOLD UP AFTER FUTHER REVIEW GAMEBREAKER YOU NEED TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR FACTS.

Dallas did not have any turnovers against the skins. We had 3 fumbles that were all recovered by us.

so now the turnovers now stand at Dallas 9 and Redskins 10.........OH AND WE HAVE PLAYED MORE GAMES THEN YOU.

Where you at Gamebreaker, you have just been SMACKED

the reason is because dallas is winning big...they're winning against teams that are good or doing well...yeah they lost to us but they shouldnt have! hey i'll take the win...but right now they're ahead of us...and myself...well i'd rather the media payed attention to them instead of us...give them the spotlight...i dont want it...let the skins stay under the radar...dallas isnt going away...so let them stay close to us...and let espn focus on them...fine...in the end when we win thatll make it more fun...and we wont feel as much pressure...especially joe...i dont think he liked all that attention last year...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I told everyone Dallas would pick it up once their secondary stopped giving up the big plays. But once the Redskins turn that turnover battle around, I Dallas won't stand a chance against us.

I told everyone Dallas would pick it up once their secondary stopped giving up the big plays. But once the Redskins turn that turnover battle around, I Dallas won't stand a chance against us.

I am glad you think that.

First of all Dallas has more offensive weapons then the skins. Secondly you defense is being exposed more and more, week by week and your injuires are starting to add up.

The skins have little to no depth behind your starting WR, RB,DE, and CB.

This thread is pathetic on all sides. Why you Cowboy fans come HERE to talk about YOUR game is beyond me. It only shows how truly conflicted you all are. I believe their are plenty of Cowboy websites where you would meet zero hostility and yet you show up here and have trouble understanding why you don't get hugs and kisses. It's a REDSKIN website. Hi.

The ONE thing that Cowboy fans would ALWAYS throw in our faces when our Skins finished ahead in the standings is that we didn't beat the Cowboys. Guess what? You lost to the Redskins. Swallow that until you beat us again.

I am NOT going to downplay the fact that Bledsoe is playing great and the Dallas defensive front 7 is AWESOME. The Cowboys are a REALLY good team and a very potent scoring threat. I'm scared. The Redskins beat them, though, and that's that. Period.

Talk about the last 10 years until you're blue in the face (get it? :) ) but this is 2005. Any taunting comments you make here until the next Cowboy-Redskin game is only going to be met with one word: SCOREBOARD. (oh, SNAP!) ;)

This thread is pathetic on all sides. Why you Cowboy fans come HERE to talk about YOUR game is beyond me. It only shows how truly conflicted you all are. I believe their are plenty of Cowboy websites where you would meet zero hostility and yet you show up here and have trouble understanding why you don't get hugs and kisses. It's a REDSKIN website. Hi.

The ONE thing that Cowboy fans would ALWAYS throw in our faces when our Skins finished ahead in the standings is that we didn't beat the Cowboys. Guess what? You lost to the Redskins. Swallow that until you beat us again.

I am NOT going to downplay the fact that Bledsoe is playing great and the Dallas defensive front 7 is AWESOME. The Cowboys are a REALLY good team and a very potent scoring threat. I'm scared. The Redskins beat them, though, and that's that. Period.

Talk about the last 10 years until you're blue in the face (get it? :) ) but this is 2005. Any taunting comments you make here until the next Cowboy-Redskin game is only going to be met with one word: SCOREBOARD. (oh, SNAP!) ;)

Chachie.. you're blessed w/ something that MOST skins fans don't have; common sense. Skins fans hating the Cowboys is no suprise nor is the requisite hostility @ ES but there is a difference between this and just being plain rediculous. So to speak for myself, I like to come to enemy territory to mix it up and view/discuss the opposing perspective. The other reason I come here, is because skins fans are highly entertaining.. whether winning or losing.. it's just funny to me...

Yes you won our matchup and I'll admitt than I'm a head to head results type of guy.. but.. deep down skins fans know that they truly stole one. This along with your narrow margin of victory thus far.. along with the Boys str8 blowout of NFCE bully.. really begs for a close examination of both teams a little beyond the quarter point of the season. You have bragging rights for now but it's a long season..

Say what you want about Dallas they drafted smart and now their reaping the benefits, how much longer does Gibbs think we can get by with out a pass rush. I hate the cowpies but they are set for the near future b/c they know how to use the draft, unlike us.
/

God knows we needed a good draft Shotgunner, espically after letting Jerry make some of the decisions before Parcells got there. :doh:

The skins are fortunate and blessed to be 3-2.... three wins coming by 6 points. You could easily be 1-4.... and yes the skins will have to face some teams Dallas has recently played.. San Diego, Philly, NYG

Your position is laughable, Hereafter.

The Cowboys have squeeked out every win this year at the last play save one against the Eagles. So pot, please say hello to kettle for me.

But I wouldn't call the cowboys a bad team. You see, I know it takes a good team to play four quarters and be in it in the end. Luck... some have it, some make their own.

Your position is laughable, Hereafter.

The Cowboys have squeeked out every win this year at the last play save one against the Eagles. So pot, please say hello to kettle for me.

But I wouldn't call the cowboys a bad team. You see, I know it takes a good team to play four quarters and be in it in the end. Luck... some have it, some make their own.

Not laughable at all Zoony. That save one against the defending NFC champs is a big save.. ya think? 33-10 butt wooping to the overconfident and arrogant Eagles serves as a little validation. On the road @ a good SD team.. as well. Your defenses are up against me but I'm not bashing the skins @ this point.... I just don't think it's a stretch to say that they could be 1-4.. EASILY

I just don't think it's a stretch to say that they could be 1-4.. EASILY

Using your rationale, I will say the same about your team.

Antonio Gates plays, SD scores on the final play.

NYG win the coin toss.

San Fran doesn't roll over with a huge lead

There. You are 1-4.

As I said before, Pot meet Kettle.

Sound ridiculous? It should. ;)

Chachie.. you're blessed w/ something that MOST skins fans don't have; common sense. Skins fans hating the Cowboys is no suprise nor is the requisite hostility @ ES but there is a difference between this and just being plain rediculous. So to speak for myself, I like to come to enemy territory to mix it up and view/discuss the opposing perspective. The other reason I come here, is because skins fans are highly entertaining.. whether winning or losing.. it's just funny to me...

Yes you won our matchup and I'll admitt than I'm a head to head results type of guy.. but.. deep down skins fans know that they truly stole one. This along with your narrow margin of victory thus far.. along with the Boys str8 blowout of NFCE bully.. really begs for a close examination of both teams a little beyond the quarter point of the season. You have bragging rights for now but it's a long season..

Cheers! :cheers:

Yep...the coulda woulda shoulda's are all pointless. Good teams need to make plays when it counts.

Dallas COULD, WOULD, AND SHOULD be first place in the NFC East...and guess what...:D

You know, I agree. Dallas deserves to be in first place.

We all deserve our record. Luck is what you make of it.

But to listen to hereafter, the Redskins deserve to be 1-4 and the Cowboys deserve to be 5-0. :jerk:

The cowboys have a good team this year and I think they will be in it to the end... the East is a dogfight this year.

The skins are fortunate and blessed to be 3-2.... three wins coming by 6 points. You could easily be 1-4.... and yes the skins will have to face some teams Dallas has recently played.. San Diego, Philly, NYG

Your team was lucky to beat the Chargers and Giants especially. Both games ended with the other team ready to score, only to turn the ball over. Didn't watch the 49ers game but you won that one by the skin of your team as well.

You all just lost Flozell Adams for the remainder of the year, that'll be a big blow for your offense. You'll see a whole new side of Drew Bledsoe if you can't keep him protected.

You know, I agree. Dallas deserves to be in first place.

We all deserve our record. Luck is what you make of it.

But to listen to hereafter, the Redskins deserve to be 1-4 and the Cowboys deserve to be 5-0. :jerk:

The cowboys have a good team this year and I think they will be in it to the end... the East is a dogfight this year.

We stop the miracle on MNF and were 5-1-- but you're right... we are what we are... no excuses.. both teams have improved significantly and it's a LONG season.. the Cowboys are now without Jul Jones.. Flo Adams and Patrick Crayton.. I hate injuries! :(

We can, and will beat you in FedEx.

Also, when you've recorded wins against the Chargers, the Eagles, and the Giants, people are bound to start talking about "Big D being back".

... and WE'VE recorded wins over Seattle and Dallas.... (pausing for satisfaction...) YOUR team.

Archived