Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Tv Theme show song?

Spaceman Spiff

Hmmmmm. Wow. Going back a ways there. Let's see here. In no particular order.

The Avengers

Rockford Files

Dukes of Hazard ( :halo: )

Batman :D

Green Hornet

St. Elsewhere

Simon and Simon

Hill Street Blues

Magnum PI

That's a good start.

Miami Vice is badass, too. I like the way Magnum PI starts but then I don't like the rest.

Airwolf is awesome, too.

Your right about the ending of Magnum P.I its not that great, but what about Magyver..if thats how you even spell it. Boy was he hot, he can take a match and a paperclip and make a bomb. Thats just plain talent.

"Just looking outta tha window watchin tha asphalt grow..."

"Keepin ya Head above Water, making a way when you can...temporary layoffs...(Good Times)....Easy Credit Ripoffs..(Good Times).....Scrapin and survivin (GoodTimes).....Hangin in a chow line..(Good Times)...aint we lucky we got 'um...(Doom da da da doom doom) Gooooooood Tiimmmmmmmes...immmmes...yeaaaaahhhhhhh..uummm.."

Always been my favorite

Seconding Batman and Hill Street Blues. (HSB is also the winner of Best TV Show Not on DVD.)

Knight Rider and Galactica were pretty good.

Star Trek. (But only if you include "Space, The Final Frontier . . . ")

(I liked the these for DS9, too.)

Mission: Impossibe

The Twilight Zone

The Equalizer

Seconding Batman and Hill Street Blues. (HSB is also the winner of Best TV Show Not on DVD.)

Knight Rider and Galactica were pretty good.

Star Trek. (But only if you include "Space, The Final Frontier . . . ")

(I liked the these for DS9, too.)

Mission: Impossibe

The Twilight Zone

The Equalizer

Good choices. Equalizer was absolutely on point. It takes a few seconds to build up to the main uh, (I'm not a musically-inclined) melody??? It really gets you amped up for the show.

A Team is classic. Star Trek DS9, I agree on that one too. Turned into a pretty good show that is, past the third season, more re-watchable than old TNG episodes. (though I did just watch the classic "Best of Both Worlds" with the Borg last night.)

Most themes in shows today aren't too memorable (I'm talking non-pop vocal song type themes.)

Sanford and Son.

What's Happening?

Get Smart, Cheers, Night Court, CSI, All in the Family, Bill Haley and the Comets Rock around the Clock from Happy Days.

Green Acres is a cool song to sing along to. Magnum PI is cool. Old Monday Night Football.

Magnum PI is probably the most artful. Had not only the main theme but the extended sax solo.

Don't forget the cartoon version of the Ghostbusters theme, if we're going to go down the road of vocals. Or Wheeled Warriors. Or Jem.

Archived