Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite...

MissU28

Uhm... Well...

Honestly? The face. Eyes are a huge turn on to me, as well as the rest of the face.

I guess I prefer some kind of a posterior on my women as well, but really it just can't be flat.

I'm not too picky on the body as long as they aren't excessively overweight (I prefer more athletic women) and they have a pretty face.

Legs,hips/butt, and I like the face. Eyes. Something about how some women can look at you with them, ( not including the unfair pouting ones).

They need to come up with an immunity vaccination to puppy dog eyes. I swear they're cheating, cuz they get me every time...

Well since you asked, um..the face I have to be attracted to thats for sure, I also love a girl with beautiful eyes that I can look into constantly then they need to be not too skinny where their like a skeleton, but not to thick like Roseanne. Someone like..in the middle, if you like to post a pic of a woman and Ill tell you if thats my type. If she dont have big breasts thats not a problem, as long as she has a booty its all good. Im wierd cause if she dont have a booty that Im not too interested in the girl. Nice legs helps too, I like a woman thats just tone not to mushy!

That little curve where the butt meets the small of the back...that drives me crazy. That and the belly-button area on a woman...not necessarily washboard stomachs; I actually like a tiny bit of "pooch" on a girl. And I love me some bangin' legs...soccer player legs are very excellent.

It's not that easy...for me, it's more like building a race car, all the parts need to match proportionately. Though I can tell you, after being an AAU

swimmer for 12 years, that girls who swim competitively (not talking Olympics here) have the best bodies!

The other thing, personality greatly increases or decreases one's beauty.

Archived