Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In honor of Westbrook36

KingGibbs

Since we were asked if we were "embarrassed" about the gatorade bath last week, I am going to attempt the same lame path chosen by our resident Eagle's poster.

How many of you think that David Akers should get an Oscar nomination for that performance yesterday?

My initial reaction was :rolleyes:

a kicker making a chipshot FG is much more dramatic, than two long bomb td'S LATE to get a come from behind victory over a hated rival on the road... that had a huge winning streak over us.

The only difference is afterwards, the Eagles acted like they have been there before while the Redskins...... :laugh:

The only difference is afterwards, the Eagles acted like they have been there before while the Redskins...... :laugh:

Still not impressed. We saw what they were like against a good team in week 1. They got a lot of miledge in the media for beating up on th 49ers in W2. Ok, forget that they're the worse team in football.

Then they barely beat an 0-3 team. Maybe they've been there.. but I'd be a little concerned right now if they can ever get back again. :cheers:

Since we were asked if we were "embarrassed" about the gatorade bath last week, I am going to attempt the same lame path chosen by our resident Eagle's poster.

How many of you think that David Akers should get an Oscar nomination for that performance yesterday?

My initial reaction was :rolleyes:

Im with you 100%.

Gatorade dumping is synonomous with big wins the playoffs if not the biggest game of the year.

Its kind of hard to even respond to this one. I see some of your saying the Eagles team mates are too happy for Akers, and some saying others don't care enough. Just say, I hate the Eagles and so they can do no right and it would be easier to communicate where people are coming from.

so why is then that Trotter does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Kearse does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Dawkins does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Micheal Lewis does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Rayburn does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Kalu does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Simoneau does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Walker does a dance after every tackle? never been there before?..... :laugh:

so why is then that Owens, McNabb and Company all have choreographed, pre-planned dances after every small accomplishment? never been there before?..... :laugh:

hardly, jumping all over Akers, crying in the press conference, saying... "I love you"

against the 0-3 raiders..... :laugh:

you're full of it!

I won't go into TO's bump and grind dance :doh:

Gatorade dumping is synonomous with big wins the playoffs if not the biggest game of the year.

Its kind of hard to even respond to this one. I see some of your saying the Eagles team mates are too happy for Akers, and some saying others don't care enough. Just say, I hate the Eagles and so they can do no right and it would be easier to communicate where people are coming from.

:blahblah:

It's kind of hard to respond to this thread? You need to brush up on those reading comprehension skills. It's quite obvious what's being said here.

And by the way, Y100 does NOT rock. That station is lame as hell.

bottom line is that akers thing was pathetic...what would have happened if akers went down for the year with a tear....Reid would be kicking himself in his fat ass..or at least trying to. There was nothing wrong with the gatorade bath, Gibbs had beaten not only his most hated team but his biggest nemesis in bill parcells so yea, it was huge

Archived