Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Jacobs healthy for the game?

Vman2k6

4 solid WR? hardly. Besides Moss, the whole receiving Corps is hoot. Don't kid yourself. I went through that for a while too. At some point, you realize, Billy Davis is not a solid WR.

What did you just say in your post? What is hoot? I am not kidding myself and who is Billy Davis?

Also, I hate Dallas fans.

4 solid WR? hardly. Besides Moss, the whole receiving Corps is hoot. Don't kid yourself. I went through that for a while too. At some point, you realize, Billy Davis is not a solid WR.

Careful.

One click and you become 'Billy Buttocks'. Forever :laugh:

If Jacobs is healthy, I'm pretty happy with Moss, Patten, Thrash, and Taylor. Theres nothing wrong with those 4 - we just have to get the ball in their hands.

Right on the money, Billy Davis was not a solid wide out. Oh, and what's a crap hoot?????

Jacobs on the other hand has shown ten times more in the short time he's been on the field then Davis. I'll give you the injury thing, but you better hope he's not 100% tomorrow night. Patten is a proven vet, with the speed to burn anything the Boys have to field in the secondary, and plays smart. Moss is even faster. Thrash is also a proven vet, though not a speed deamon, he's a great target in a tight spot with more heart then your entire team.

:cheers:

Sorry, misread the post as crap hoot. It's been a long day :laugh:

Hoot = bad. Jacobs is constantly injured, and Florida receivers are terrible at this level.

Thrash is what he is, a solid number 4, and a nice ST player. Patten is nothing special. Moss is a burner, but he's not a go to guy. That's my beef with your WR's. I wouldn't go out and call these guys world beaters.

Now, I'm not saying that Dallas has an All-Pro cast of WR, but I will take Witten, Glenn, Johnson, Crayton(you hate him dont you?), and Price, over Cooley, Moss, Patten, and Thrash any day.

Besides Moss, IMO, you guys don't have much at WR. And that's not saying much. You can change my name if you guys deem it nessecary. But I'm just expressing my oppinion about your WR's. Any knowledgable Skins fans knows your hopes this year lie in that Defense and the running game.

Billy Davis, he was a starter for us in the later 90's. He wasn't very good.

Read my above post...you're too flattered I'm hear aren't you.

"Meshawn" real clever. You know, I never understood the "clever" name changes people make about other teams players. I tihnk you are insecure about something. I don't come out here and call your QB Patrick Pansey. Maybe I would if anyone knew what the hell is going through Gibbs head with his QB's.

Anyway, no I do not think that KEYSHAWN Johnson is all that. I do think that at 4 million a year, with only about 1 mil of that guaranteed per year, that his 70 catches for close to 1000 yards are pretty good. He didn't look too bad last week did he, WHEN HE GOT INTO THE END ZONE, TWICE!?

PS. I don't feel the need to come up with clever little names like Cowturds, it's already dispicable enough that in today's world, the team that represents the nations capital goes by something like "Redskins". And some of you think Washington should be America's team. Give me a break.

Read my above post...you're too flattered I'm hear aren't you.

"Meshawn" real clever. You know, I never understood the "clever" name changes people make about other teams players. I tihnk you are insecure about something. I don't come out here and call your QB Patrick Pansey. Maybe I would if anyone knew what the hell is going through Gibbs head with his QB's.

Anyway, no I do not think that KEYSHAWN Johnson is all that. I do think that at 4 million a year, with only about 1 mil of that guaranteed per year, that his 70 catches for close to 1000 yards are pretty good. He didn't look too bad last week did he, WHEN HE GOT INTO THE END ZONE, TWICE!?

PS. I don't feel the need to come up with clever little names like Cowturds, it's already dispicable enough that in today's world, the team that represents the nations capital goes by something like "Redskins". And some of you think Washington should be America's team. Give me a break.

Hey billy buttocks boy, get a grip, this is REDSKIN message board, not a cowturd board. You don't like our name, don't come here. Damn ignorant cowturds.

:point2sky:point2sky :dallasuck:dallasuck

Hey billy buttocks boy, get a grip, this is REDSKIN message board, not a cowturd board. You don't like our name, don't come here. Damn ignorant cowturds.

:point2sky:point2sky :dallasuck:dallasuck

I was simply pointin out that all I've seen out of you in any of your posts is mindless chatter, silly parodies, and over usage of smiley faces...which is code for "I have a limited vocabulary, so i let pictures do the talking".

I personally have no gripe with your name whatsoever. I am not of Native American decent. In fact, I believe this name is used because the franchise has been around for long, and is a sign of tradition, not racism. I was just pointing out how silly you sound making up those little parodies on names, and how if I want to, I don't even have to really say anything about your name, just state the fact that to some it is offensive.

You can change my name if you guys deem it nessecary.

That was a joke. We enjoy having opposing fans around, as long as they're not instigators or trolls.

You're underestimating David Patten in a big way. I think you could argue he's going to be more productive than Moss this year. And you may be right on Jacobs - when he's healthy, he's shown he's got fearsome speed and can make the big play. But he hasn't been able to stay on the field long enough to prove he's a bigtime player. But he's far more than just another 'Florida boy'. We got rid of all of them already - Gibbs saw enough in Jacobs to keep him around.

Archived