Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Jacobs healthy for the game?

Vman2k6

Oh I know you were joking..at least I was pretty sure of it

I have to agree with you Tarhog. Patten is not bad. Moss is not bad. I can't judge Jacobs, he's always hurt. Moss is not bad either.

The reason I like our WR corps over yours however, ours seems to have a bit more versatility. We don't boast a true number 1 either, just like you guys. Keyshawn, I think, is a bit past his prime. He can still be effective, and he proved that last week. Crayton is an up and coming guy, he will be good. Glenn still has speed, he needs to stay healthy. Price is a better option than Thrash, although Thrash cannot be forgotten because he is very valuable on ST. The X Factor in all of this is Witten. It's debatable if our WR are much better than yours or not, I would say yes, but thats JMO. But you guys don't have a TE who draws that much attention. Witten opened up alot for Crayton.

Take a note from Tarhog some of yous, this is how you banter with opposing fans. Not 1 Smiley

I was simply pointin out that all I've seen out of you in any of your posts is mindless chatter, silly parodies, and over usage of smiley faces...which is code for "I have a limited vocabulary, so i let pictures do the talking".

I personally have no gripe with your name whatsoever. I am not of Native American decent. In fact, I believe this name is used because the franchise has been around for long, and is a sign of tradition, not racism. I was just pointing out how silly you sound making up those little parodies on names, and how if I want to, I don't even have to really say anything about your name, just state the fact that to some it is offensive.

So you don't like the name of my team, and you don't like our smilies. Like I could give a **** *******.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Oh I know you were joking..at least I was pretty sure of it

I have to agree with you Tarhog. Patten is not bad. Moss is not bad. I can't judge Jacobs, he's always hurt. Moss is not bad either.

The reason I like our WR corps over yours however, ours seems to have a bit more versatility. We don't boast a true number 1 either, just like you guys. Keyshawn, I think, is a bit past his prime. He can still be effective, and he proved that last week. Crayton is an up and coming guy, he will be good. Glenn still has speed, he needs to stay healthy. Price is a better option than Thrash, although Thrash cannot be forgotten because he is very valuable on ST. The X Factor in all of this is Witten. It's debatable if our WR are much better than yours or not, I would say yes, but thats JMO. But you guys don't have a TE who draws that much attention. Witten opened up alot for Crayton.

Take a note from Tarhog some of yous, this is how you banter with opposing fans. Not 1 Smiley

Heres one smiley for ya:

:finger:

I've been talking football since I've been here. I didn't anticipate a 32 year old to start talkin jive, acting like he's 11 and just learned the F -Word. I know it's hard to agree with a Cowboys fan, but you can read Dan's response to a post that is all football talk, besides 1 sentence. You be the judge of who's smack talking, and who's stickin to football

I've been talking football since I've been here. I didn't anticipate a 32 year old to start talkin jive, acting like he's 11 and just learned the F -Word. I know it's hard to agree with a Cowboys fan, but you can read Dan's response to a post that is all football talk, besides 1 sentence. You be the judge of who's smack talking, and who's stickin to football

Crocodile Tears, you need a tissue?

Toughen up man, jeez, what did you expect? To be greeted with flowers and candy?

Hell no. Actually, I should have expected this idiocy. Some have valid points. Most don't. It's skins fans.

Sammy, hoot is not a noun, it's an adjective. Correction, "Now that's hoot!"...just wanted to fill you in on how us kids is talkin these days

Not kid here. I'm a redneck born and raised in deep southern Illinois. It means something different here. Sorry I'm not up on the gangsta crap. :D

Also since we're into correcting the word following "kids" should be "are" not "is" since it follows a word that means multiple. :silly:

Surely you don't think Skins fans are dumber than Boys fans. Cowboys fans are 90% wagon riders. Surely you've lived long enough to know that!

Why don't the cowgirls' fans face facts... Bledsoe is a statue and unless the o-line can play excellent every down of every game the girls' I mean boys' have no shot at going any where. Sure they have depth at the wr position but the skins' D is very physical and the secondary is very solid. Besides, you would figure that with the cowgirls' dominance over us and all the trash-talking that the Cowgirl fans say, you would think that they would go deep into the playoffs or something, but no, they always make an early exit and then get rid of the starting quarterback that led them into the playoffs.

What did you just say in your post? What is hoot? I am not kidding myself and who is Billy Davis?

Also, I hate Dallas fans.

who is billy davis.. sounds like baron davis.. are we talking football?? and what the hell is hoot.. i dont know hoot but i like hooters. does ur mom have hooters.. tell her can i order an some chicken breast.. make them separate.. what the hell are cowboys fans signing up for redskins sites anyways....

Sammy, hoot is not a noun, it's an adjective. Correction, "Now that's hoot!"...just wanted to fill you in on how us kids is talkin these days

Who the hell says "Now that's hoot!"?? You must be from the Valley or something. "just wanted to fill you in on how us kids is talking these days"?? Lame ass sh** you poser.

Id rather Taylor Jacobs at WR that Sean Taylor... that wasnt very convincing at all.

Cool that the Bears scored 38 point last night. Show are D is the real thing. Dallas let in 24 last week so maybe we can get more than 9. We all hope. Its gonna be good if we can get brunell more than 75 yards for the game.

:helmet: go skins 24-17

Archived