Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Tuesday Headline after MNF?

IrepDC

"Joe Gibbs Beats Dallas, Torches Orphanage"

On his way back from beating the Cowboys 123151325123123-0, Joe Gibbs passed by an orphanage. "Well I told the driver to stop, then I got out and pulled out the can of gas I always keep with me and torched the Orphanage".

Hundreds of children were killed in the blaze. When asked why he did it Gibbs replied "I just had a gut feeling those kids weren't super smart and needed to go".

We asked some fans of their thoughts and here is what they said.

"I trust Gibbs, if he says those children needed to die then they needed to die, no questions asked"

"Gibbs is a genious, it was a brilliant fire"

Tuesday morning Headline in the Post:

Redskins get monkey off their back.

Last night should have silenced the critics. The Redskins are for real folks. After a dominating performance by the Skins defense (only allowing the Cowboys one TD and 121 yd total offense), Joe Gibbs offense came out tonight and pulled their weight. Lead by Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts, who rushed for a combined 185 yards and 3 TD's, and a reinvigorated Mark Brunnell who threw for 270 yards, including a 27 yd touchdown pass to Chris Cooley in the 4th quarter, the Skins offense punished the Dallas defense with a stunning 31-7 victory.

On his way back from beating the Cowboys 123151325123123-0, Joe Gibbs passed by an orphanage. "Well I told the driver to stop, then I got out and pulled out the can of gas I always keep with me and torched the Orphanage".

Hundreds of children were killed in the blaze. When asked why he did it Gibbs replied "I just had a gut feeling those kids weren't super smart and needed to go".

"I trust Gibbs, if he says those children needed to die then they needed to die, no questions asked"

So you disagree with Gibbs I take it. Took it a little far though, eh?

Just one question, who should be our head coach in YOUR oppinion?

Redskins take Cowboys out at the Pass

The Associated Press

Tuesday, September 20, 2005; 12:50 AM

The Washington Redskins took “higher ground” in a Monday Night Shootout with the Dallas Cowboys resulting in a lop-sided 45-3 romp. The one-sided contest was punctuated early in the 3rd quarter when newly appointed Ring Of Honor candidate Michael Irvin suffered a broadcast career ending concussion when he secretly “took the field” following the halftime ceremonies. Irvin ran a deep post and just as he was pulling in a Romo sits to pee pass, was the recipient of a devastating, but perfectly legal, hit by Sean Taylor. The play resulted in an interception by Carlos Rogers. Irvin, once removed from the large orange Gatorade container, was rushed to All-Saints Memorial Hospital in downtown Dallas where it was determined that he should have gone with a clean pair of underwear that day. “My Momma always told us as children to never leave the house with soiled underwear, and now I know why!”

Romo sits to pee’s ineffectual play, which began following Dallas’ second offensive series of the game when Cowboy’s starting Quarterback Drew Bledsoe was sacked in his own end-zone by a blitzing freight train known as “56”, went from bad to worse has he managed only 26 yards through the air. The collision, which could be heard in the Z parking lot, put Bledsoe on the IR with 5 broken ribs and a cracked collarbone resulting in a 2 point Washington touchback.

The Cowboys just never got on track and managed only 58 yards from scrimmage for the entire game propelling Washington’s fierce defense to number 1 in the NFL. On the flip side Mark Brunell completed 15 of 22 passes for 348 yards and 3 touchdown passes with no picks. Washington’s Offensive line, when not creating a protected pocket and open passing lanes for Brunell, repeatedly pushed Dallas’ defensive line into the turf as Clinton Portis rushed for 158 yards on 21 carries and 2 touchdowns. In addition, Ladell Betts managed 97 yards of his own on 14 carries and also scored a touchdown.

As a result of the game, Washington was able to hold onto their 26th position in most Power Rankings as Dallas, in some rankings, climbed into the top 10.

Dude, that's a little too far, don't you think? Why would you compare burning an orphanage to a QB switch unless you are either:

• a moron who's shoe size is larger than your IQ
  • a psycho who actually thinks about torching orphanages in your spare time
  • Patrick Ramsey

That was uncalled for man. Way to put a damper on an otherwise fun thread. :doh:

Dude, that's a little too far, don't you think? Why would you compare burning an orphanage to a QB switch unless you are either:

• a moron who's shoe size is larger than your IQ
  • a psycho who actually thinks about torching orphanages in your spare time
  • Patrick Ramsey

That was uncalled for man. Way to put a damper on an otherwise fun thread. :doh:

It's to prove a point really.

I no way condone the burning or setting fire to children.

In my own cryptic way I guess I was trying to show how both sides of the arguement have been taken way too far and been blown way out of proportion.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant believe this thing wasnt bumped for correctedness (is that a word?)....anywho....im bored.

How about...

Redskins embarrass Cowboys on "Ring of Fame" night and pull off a Monday night comeback w/2 TDs w/less than 5 mins to go....and win 14-13.

Teach the cowgirl trolls to come here and talk smack....stay the hell over on your board for we dont go over there prognosticating like the reincartation of Nostradamus.

Dallas Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Archived