Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Tuesday Headline after MNF?

IrepDC

"Parcells Retires After 'Worst Loss of My Career'"

Dallas, TX - You could see the desire to coach slipping out of Bill Parcells with every Redskin touchdown. At one point, after Bledsoe was knocked out of the contest and Tony Romo sits to pee had thrown his 3rd touchdown to the Redskins' defense, he was actually weeping.

"I cried, yes. It hurt my heart to see a football team play that badly. We are what we are, and last night we were at best a Division IAA football squad." Parcells continued on to say that the 11 interceptions thrown by Cowboy quarterbacks, although painful, made him laugh. "When your quarterbacks are that bad, well, you just have to sit back and laugh. If you take it seriously, you might just have a heart attack."

The vaunted Cowboy defense looked like levees in New Orleans after Katrina. And the Redskins just kept pouring it on. At one point, Gibbs was pulling fans from the stands and sending them in for the experience of a life time. Said one fan: "Their defense was so soft, although I've never played a down of football in my life, I was able to cut through their secondary like butter. And the offensive line was so dominant, you could have fit a cruise ship through the holes they made for me."

After the game, Roy Williams also retired after a head-to-head hit on FS Sean Taylor when he was on offense. "I came up, and normally I blast people, but Sean [Taylor], he just rocked my world. I've never been hit that hard. I saw little blue and silver stars circling around my head after that hit."

Keyshawn Johnson, who was also rocked by Taylor in the game, was quoted as saying "Who dat? Who der?"

Said Clinton Portis of his 234 yards rushing and 3 scores, "I might as well have been walking out there. The secondary had no hope of catching me."

The play of the game belonged to Santana Moss, whose 79 yard TD grab iced the game at 96-0. On a simple slant pattern, Brunell nailed him right in the numbers and the rest was up to Moss. Four jukes and two broken Cowboy defender ankles later, Moss was in the endzone. Said wide receiver Laverneous Coles, in attendance after being cut by the New York Jets, "Man, I could never do that with my broken toe."

Ah ah ahhhhhhh there we go again resorting to the accomplishments of other teams agaaaaaain!... PATHETIC! :(

:rolleyes: According to you, I have no choice. What's REALLY pathetic is a Cowboys fan that spends as much time on here, a Redskins site, as you do. You claim to be a Cowboys fan, but you spend an awful lot of time in enemy territory. Either you are a glutton for punishment, or you're color blind.

:dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck

I have a question...y dont these loser cowboys fans go over to their own message boards....what that website the loserzone.com....lol

They'll be gone in less than a week. Most of them anyway. They are only here to ruffle our feathers. Once this MNF game is over, win or lose, they will disappear, for the most part.

Sonny jurgensen jumps down from the radio booth during half time ring of honor festivities and urinates on the mid field cowboy star emblem. Brunell throws two long touchdown passes to Moss and portis runs for one as we whip the overconfident and overrated cowturds. Ive seen heaven and its in Burgundy and Gold.

Redskins Provide Big D

by: Jason La Canfora

15 of 16. 10 straight in Dallas. Patrick Crayton with 39 seconds left. For a rivalry, the Redskins sure weren't living up to their end of the bargain.

But don't tell that to the Redskins defense, which decided that enough was, well, enough.

On a night in which the Cowboys were honoring three of the best players ever to wear the silver star, it was the Redskins who came out motivated and ready. And led the way was the Defense, which sacked Cowboys QB Drew Bledsoe 4 times and, although failed to force any takeaways, got in his face all night long, which was long enough to perserve a 13-10 victory in Dallas.

After a slow start by both teams offenses, the Skins offense put together a great drive in the middle of the 2nd culminating in a Clinton Portis 8 yard TD run to put his team ahead 7-3 heading into the half.

It looked to be another slow 3rd quarter until Mark Brunell was hit and fumbled the football deep in Redskins territory. As good as the Redskins defense had been all game, they gave way to a Drew Bledsoe 17 yard strike to Jason Witten, one of the few times Bledsoe had been left upright all game.

And there you had it, the Cowboys took a 10-7 lead and, in previous years, it would look like the Skins would just fold up and quit. But not tonight, as Brunell led another crisp drive down the length of the field to tie the game at 10 heading into the final quarter.

Now, it was the defense's turn to dominate. After stuffing Julius Jones on consecutive runs, Redskins star safety Sean Taylor decided to take matters into his own hands, and after Bledsoe completed a 14 yard pass to Keyshaun Johnson for what would have been a first, Taylor rewarded him by smashing his shoulders into Johnson's cranium, causing the ball to pop loose and right into the arms of the Redskins. This set up what turned out to be the game winning field goal by rookie K Nick Novak(2/2 FG, 1/1 XP).

The rest of the game continued at its slow pace until the Cowboys put on another drive and managed to get into Redskins territory, but a hold on Flozell Adams and an enusing sack by OLB LaVar Arrington(2 sacks, 5 tackles), the Cowboys were driven out of FG range, affectively ending their chances of extending what has been a streak long overdue of ending.

Originally posted by jrockster77:

"Parcells Retires After 'Worst Loss of My Career'"

Dallas, TX - You could see the desire to coach slipping out of Bill Parcells with every Redskin touchdown. At one point, after Bledsoe was knocked out of the contest and Tony Romo sits to pee had thrown his 3rd touchdown to the Redskins' defense, he was actually weeping.

"I cried, yes. It hurt my heart to see a football team play that badly. We are what we are, and last night we were at best a Division IAA football squad." Parcells continued on to say that the 11 interceptions thrown by Cowboy quarterbacks, although painful, made him laugh. "When your quarterbacks are that bad, well, you just have to sit back and laugh. If you take it seriously, you might just have a heart attack."

The vaunted Cowboy defense looked like levees in New Orleans after Katrina. And the Redskins just kept pouring it on. At one point, Gibbs was pulling fans from the stands and sending them in for the experience of a life time. Said one fan: "Their defense was so soft, although I've never played a down of football in my life, I was able to cut through their secondary like butter. And the offensive line was so dominant, you could have fit a cruise ship through the holes they made for me."

After the game, Roy Williams also retired after a head-to-head hit on FS Sean Taylor when he was on offense. "I came up, and normally I blast people, but Sean [Taylor], he just rocked my world. I've never been hit that hard. I saw little blue and silver stars circling around my head after that hit."

Keyshawn Johnson, who was also rocked by Taylor in the game, was quoted as saying "Who dat? Who der?"

Said Clinton Portis of his 234 yards rushing and 3 scores, "I might as well have been walking out there. The secondary had no hope of catching me."

The play of the game belonged to Santana Moss, whose 79 yard TD grab iced the game at 96-0. On a simple slant pattern, Brunell nailed him right in the numbers and the rest was up to Moss. Four jukes and two broken Cowboy defender ankles later, Moss was in the endzone. Said wide receiver Laverneous Coles, in attendance after being cut by the New York Jets, "Man, I could never do that with my broken toe."

LMAO!!!

:dallasuck

:dallasuck I can see why Cowboy fans need to join this site!! Have you seen the the garbage site the cowpokes have going? Same reason why you can still buy tickets for many Cowpoke games from ticket master!! The so called America's Team can not even sell at a broken down rinkie dink stadium!! So enjoy cowpoke fans maybe some day your team will get great fans like we have!! GO SKINS!!!!!!

"Ex-Coach Battles, Batters, & Beats Bledsoe"

or

"Bledsoe Befuddled By Blitzes "

Reason:

Lost in all this QB hype this week is that Greg Wiliams coached Bledsoe for two seasons. He knows Drew's strengths and weaknesses. Similarly, Drew knows the style of "D" Greg likes to employ.

Edge: Williams

His scheme may be three years older, but so is Drew. Plus, Williams will look to take away the routes and passing lanes that exist in Drew's comfort zone.

Key:

Now if only the players could watch the FB sneaking out of the backfield on 3rd and long, we will be fine. Ritchie Anderson made me sick last year. Gaining 1st Downs and passing for TDs - the defense will and must learn from last season.

:dallasuck :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

The Redskins Shock the NFL!!

Dallas, Tx In a surprise move, Dan Snyder filed a lawsuit against the nfl following the devastating loss to the Dallas Cowboys. The lawsuit is asking that Washington Redskins be moved out of the NFC East Confenerence. When Gibbs was asked to comment following the game, he said " I think it is a good idea. We just can't compete with the talent in the conference. Dallas has beat us like we stole something for the last 16 years." The lawsuit also asked that the Redskins be allowed to join the Conference USA. "Although it is a college conference, we feel it is our best option to return this team to a winning tradition" said Snyder. The Redskids lost to Dallas on Monday night 34-10. The NFL had no comment on the lawsuit. Conference USA officals said that they would be against having the Redskids join the conference. " We are a very competetive conference and just don't see how a team like Washington could make us better. We strive to increase our talent level, not decrease it" said one offical. In a related story, Mark Brunelle who started for the redskids and threw for 4 yards monday night, was beat up by Patrick Ramsey, who was benched earlier in the week.

Archived