Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come clean, who thought the Bears were going to drive for the game winning FG?

MikeB

Only Norvousness would explain a Redskin fan being concerned with the Bears compiling a drive late when they'd failed to do so all game. A bit of that persists in the fan base, but, at no point did the Bears ever show anything on offense to worry us, save one blind fall down pass that was caught, which you can't really defend.

Still amazed at the ineffictiveness of our offense.....maybe Ramsey needs to sit, and when Brunell becomes useless, Campbell will be the shot in the arm we need.

lets not go from 1-0 to 1-4 :doh:

Let's say we give our team a chance. I was at least encouraged that we were able to move the ball fairly well against Da Bears. Also, we melted a little off the clock there in the 4th. I don't think last years version could've done that.

I will take that situation every single time to decide every single game. I don't care if we are playing the Colts. If we have the lead and the other team has one possession left starting at their own 20, we'll win the vast majority of those matchups.

If the other team needs a TD, I'm with you. If they only need a FG... to WIN no less... no way. When it's 4 down territory it's hard to stop teams from moving.

Archived