Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want this Kool aid!!

bricucci

Do the Bears have a chance at the Super Bowl?, I say they do.

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

insidersinfo Yesterday, 07:23 PM Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 21,948

I think the Bears have a 3-1 chance at making it and winning it to the Super Bowl. Heres why I think this. Urlacher is the best defensive player in football and will shut down any teams runnin game by himself and leave everyone else to covwer the pass, that will make their d a lot better. Second Orton is the same kind of QB as Brady. They both remind me of each other and I think that they will both be just the same as each other after 1 or 2 games. Third the Bears have Muhammad and the Pats dont have anyone thats as good as him and with Orton that makes them better than the Patriots. Fourth, Benson is going to be rookie of the year. If you look at all the other rookies of the year, usually theyre teams have made the playoffs. An example of this is Thomas Anthony in 2000. These are just a few of the reasons. Anyone got anymomre?

They have posts on their sites about extreme skins and how we are crazy about our skins predictions, this may be the funniest quote I'VE EVER READ!

Do the Bears have a chance at the Super Bowl?, I say they do.

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

insidersinfo Yesterday, 07:23 PM Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 21,948

I think the Bears have a 3-1 chance at making it and winning it to the Super Bowl. Heres why I think this. Urlacher is the best defensive player in football and will shut down any teams runnin game by himself and leave everyone else to covwer the pass, that will make their d a lot better. Second Orton is the same kind of QB as Brady. They both remind me of each other and I think that they will both be just the same as each other after 1 or 2 games. Third the Bears have Muhammad and the Pats dont have anyone thats as good as him and with Orton that makes them better than the Patriots. Fourth, Benson is going to be rookie of the year. If you look at all the other rookies of the year, usually theyre teams have made the playoffs. An example of this is Thomas Anthony in 2000. These are just a few of the reasons. Anyone got anymomre?

They have posts on their sites about extreme skins and how we are crazy about our skins predictions, this may be the funniest quote I'VE EVER READ!

That guys not a homer...he's been smoking waaaaay to much crack.

Part of me is like,

Yeah sure, it's possible. Hell who thought the Pats were a Super Bowl team in 2001? Panthers 2003? The Chargers going into last season, were thought to be on a par with the 49ers of this season....that is to say really really bad with no hope for the upcoming season.

The other part is like,

Bears-SB XL- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I'll just leave it at,

Isn't the NFL great, fans of every team can dream of winning a Super Bowl and it really could happen. This is in stark contrast to the NBA and MLB where only a select few seem to have a real shot at a world title.

Where to begin? I concede to this person's stupidity. Congratulations. :applause: :rotflmao:

1 man cannot stop 8. Sorry.

Brady isn't any kind of quarterback. He just wins. Orton does not.

Having lousy players does not make your team good. :doh: It worked for the Pats, but they have choaching and leadership. The Bears just have...nothing. :bearsuck:

We go 16-0 in the regular season, and Philly goes 14-2 (only losing to us). We battle in the championship, being dominated in the first half, but our players all get hit with lightning bolts in the locker room, giving them superhuman powers. We then score 150 points, and win 157-26.

Then, still having superhuman powers, we play the Patriots at the Super Bowl and beat them 16,000 to nothing in the first half. But while Paul McCartney plays Hey Jude at halftime, we lose our powers. The Patriots come back, but we still win 16,000-3.

In the 2006 season we go 7-9, but somehow end up in the playoffs anyway. :laugh:

Urlacher shuts running backs down by himself huh? I seem to recall Portis running over the Bears to the tune of 171 yards with Urlacher manning the middle.

I can't wait 'til Sunday, I'm sure Bugel didn't let our guys forget about that cheap shot by Urlacher against Portis.

Archived