Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN calling out Joe Theisman

budski

Irvin sounds like a total idiot

Well thats because A)he is and B)most people can't understand what he is saying anyway, so its difficult to get complaints on his blabber.

I think Henry is right- Joey T has seen something that reminds him of championship football somewhere in this offseason/preseason. I too have a hard time thinking it will all end up in Detroit for us but...

Joe has been critical in the past so its definately not just a homer pick.

He is just glad McCants got cut so he doesn't mutilate his name anymore... :laugh: Good luck Demarious, I mean Danarious, or is it Darmarion......

• 3 months later...

I think this needs to be revisited ;)

And let it be known that Salisbury, apparently, said he would walk from Bristol to Washington DC only if we made the super bowl, and not just the playoffs.

You are right!! He picked the Skins to get to the Championship Game and lose to Atlanta. Sean Salisbury then laughed and said he would walk from Bristol to DC (for Charity), if the Skins made the SB.

Theisman's not looking too crazy right about now :D:D

:logo:

Hey I am new to this post and all I want to say is I love the Redskins!!! I live in Texass

and all that is talked about on the sports talk shows is how the Skins swept the cowgirls this year. I am very proud to wear my Redskin colors. I have been a Skins fan for as long as I can remember. Go Skins!!!!!!

WOW...

Theismann must be back on the Black Velvet and Kool Menthols diet if he thinks that the Skins are going anywhere this season.

Where has this guy been since week 2? :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :2cents:

A lot of people, fans of the skins or not, like to bash Theisman.......bottom line is predicting who is going to win, go to the playoffs, win the SB, etc etc etc, is like predicting the weather....you don't know for sure till the time comes.

But, looks like my man was right this year....here we are, playoff bound. And if Jimmie Johnson, Michael "Powder" Irvin, and the rest are allowed to be homers, well then so is Joey T.

Hail to the Redskins.

Where has this guy been since week 2? :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :2cents:

Wonder what his name will be next year, unless he's planning on becoming a Lions fan :laugh:

We are going to the SuperBowl!!!

Bucs didn't beat us... Alstott's 2 pt conversion was not!

Bears... We beat them

SeaHawks... We beat them

Giants... enough said

Panthers... I don't see the problem

I'm not overlooking the Bucs (we need to take care of business) I'm saying it's more possible than most people realize...

What about Chicago? :laugh:

Actually, yes, you can make a case our defense, overall, is better than Chicago's defense if you simply break down the numbers. We played EIGHT games against seven teams in the Top 10 on offense in the NFL. On average the opposition we faced averaged 308.6 yards per game. Defensively we held teams to an average of 297.9 yards a game. This is a 10.7 yards per game difference where we held teams below their norm against us.

Chicago played a FAR weaker schedule on offense. Teams they faced averaged 280.9 yards per game. Defensively the Bears surrendered 281.8 yards per game. This means the Bears surrendered almost a yard MORE per game than the average performance of the teams they faced.

Simply, the Bears got fat on bad competition, much as we did last year. They are a very good defense, but, they haven't faced the level of competition we have faced and you can certainly build a compelling case that we're a better defense than Chicago given the tremendous difference in competition.

Simply, the Bears got fat on bad competition, much as we did last year. They are a very good defense, but, they haven't faced the level of competition we have faced and you can certainly build a compelling case that we're a better defense than Chicago given the tremendous difference in competition.

Bottom line... We played a total of 6 games versus division winners. They played 2 (the minimum for any team in the league).

Actually, yes, you can make a case our defense, overall, is better than Chicago's defense if you simply break down the numbers. We played EIGHT games against seven teams in the Top 10 on offense in the NFL. On average the opposition we faced averaged 308.6 yards per game. Defensively we held teams to an average of 297.9 yards a game. This is a 10.7 yards per game difference where we held teams below their norm against us.

Chicago played a FAR weaker schedule on offense. Teams they faced averaged 280.9 yards per game. Defensively the Bears surrendered 281.8 yards per game. This means the Bears surrendered almost a yard MORE per game than the average performance of the teams they faced.

Good work :cheers:

Archived